[Q] How to update Att&t S4 I to kitkat or install any working rom with safe strap? ??

Search This thread

SQSpotz

Mar 28, 2014
[Q] How to update Att&t S4 I to kitkat or install any working rom with safe strap? ??

I have a sgh I337 s4 which is still on android 4.2.2 I want to update it a new os or even a custom rom for better performance. I've been trying for weeks every time I try to update it gives me the whole " update interruption try again in 24H" ... I have tried to install many custom recoveries only one that worked was safe strap I am a newbie looking to get better performance out his phone and to use my galaxy gear please help ... my phone is of the "MF3" build ... I've tried do a factory reset but doesn't work every time it goes to "downloading target do not turn off" and remains that way for hours!!!! HELP!!!

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I have a sgh I337 s4 which is still on android 4.2.2 I want to update it a new os or even a custom rom for better performance. I've been trying for weeks every time I try to update it gives me the whole " update interruption try again in 24H" ... I have tried to install many custom recoveries only one that worked was safe strap I am a newbie looking to get better performance out his phone and to use my galaxy gear please help ... my phone is of the "MF3" build ... I've tried do a factory reset but doesn't work every time it goes to "downloading target do not turn off" and remains that way for hours!!!! HELP!!!

If you want to update, look in the general section and get the ODIN tars for MK2 (4.3). From there you can check the All Things MK2 and NB1 and use that to help you flash any ROM listed in there.

Reactions: SQSpotz and kpirnie

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you want to update, look in the general section and get the ODIN tars for MK2 (4.3). From there you can check the All Things MK2 and NB1 and use that to help you flash any ROM listed in there.