Device not found....

Search This thread

nibblemynutz

Oct 6, 2010
I've already read the forums in search of a solution, I've uninstalled all htc drivers and reinstalling a single htc one driver. adb push wont work cause it can't find the device... What had happen was, I installed viper one "successfully" and it kept rebooting after starting up, so I went into recovery and wiped everything so it kept bringing me back to bootloader, Now i can't install a rom cause of this "device not found" issue. I hate this so much, it happen before and somehow it randomly worked, but this time it seems like luck isn't on my side... halp.

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
I've already read the forums in search of a solution, I've uninstalled all htc drivers and reinstalling a single htc one driver. adb push wont work cause it can't find the device... What had happen was, I installed viper one "successfully" and it kept rebooting after starting up, so I went into recovery and wiped everything so it kept bringing me back to bootloader, Now i can't install a rom cause of this "device not found" issue. I hate this so much, it happen before and somehow it randomly worked, but this time it seems like luck isn't on my side... halp.

check FAQ#2 here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52135024&postcount=2

nibblemynutz

Oct 6, 2010

23qzyo1.jpg

Tried that, that's what i meant when i said i uninstalled the driver. and when I plugged it in without a driver it didn't say "one" anything, just unknown device.

As you can see the device is correctly installed. but still can't be found, and it isn't displaying under my computer.

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
23qzyo1.jpg

Tried that, that's what i meant when i said i uninstalled the driver. and when I plugged it in without a driver it didn't say "one" anything, just unknown device.

As you can see the device is correctly installed. but still can't be found, and it isn't displaying under my computer.

looks like your phone is booted in bootloader, you must be booted in custom recovery to use adb commands. My phone is listed as ''My HTC'' when booted in OS or in bootloader and under ''Android adb interface'' when booted in recovery.

Reactions: nibblemynutz

horst81

Jan 18, 2012
Cancel pc security and firewall...

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

nibblemynutz

Oct 6, 2010
looks like your phone is booted in bootloader, you must be booted in custom recovery to use adb commands. My phone is listed as ''My HTC'' when booted in OS or in bootloader and under ''Android adb interface'' when booted in recovery.

Tried it in fastboot/bootloader/ recovery twrp/

device still could not be found.

horst81, I disabled firewall and tried. no good.

Someone should just release an aio for this issue, it seems so easy to solve but then again nothing i've tried seems to be working.

nibblemynutz

Oct 6, 2010
Solved!!! I uninstalled the drivers and rebooted then tried everything again. this time I went into recovery mode and it actually worked.

Thanks alray.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    23qzyo1.jpg