Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Z1cK

May 29, 2013
the web ;)
I all, i cant find the zip. Every links leads to an apk. I can't remember where I got the zip...I wipe my SD card so I don't have it anymore

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

miseusegau

Sep 20, 2012
savona
I all, i cant find the zip. Every links leads to an apk. I can't remember where I got the zip...I wipe my SD card so I don't have it anymore

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

As soon as possible to complete the zip, for now you can install the new version of the camera as a normal apk

Reactions: Z1cK

m0bstr

Jul 16, 2011
dumb question, whats the difference between the version you flash and the version you download from the app store?

dlsygaco

Jan 11, 2013
Bais City
dumb question, whats the difference between the version you flash and the version you download from the app store?

Sometimes you dont get direct update from playstore. So op provided zip or apk for you to get it updated. Like me. I havent received an update from playstore and even when i download new one its still the old version

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

miseusegau

Sep 20, 2012
savona

Sometimes you dont get direct update from playstore. So op provided zip or apk for you to get it updated. Like me. I havent received an update from playstore and even when i download new one its still the old version

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Exact, then by the zip you have camera in system, including all the various lib and framework files...;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts