2398 Alarms/SMS/Ring/UI & Misc Tones...

Search This thread

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
These are what I've collected over the last few years, found all over the internet and assembled as follows...

Tones.png

...and all files are in mp3 format.

You can download the whole collection via the attached Torrent, or individually below via MediaFire...

30 3D Sound Effects 10MB

58 Current TV Theme Ringtones 14MB

97 Old TV Theme Ringtones
37MB

104 Best of Nintendo Ringtones 18MB

126 Misc 15MB

328 ROM Tones 25.4MB

1655 Mixed Tones (4 Parts) (awaiting links)

Part 1 104MB

Part 2 200MB

Part 3 200MB

Part 4 200MB

Last edited:

realunited123

Jun 23, 2010
Bhubaneswar
Seriously how many collections you have ? You seem to make one each day! I hope there is still space left in your signature to add more collection threads :D

As you know Thank You!! :) I am probably going to make a new folder, rename it to XperiaX10iUser's collection. I should remember whose work i am using if someone asks because they are all awesome! :D

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
I'm using the doorbell as sms tone, tomorrow to my mother in law which has the same kind of doorbell....if i have to i send myself a sms to see if she answers the door:D:D

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
can someone please tell me how i set custom message tones? i cant select them as SMS, only ring tone
Thanks for your last comment first of all, now let's sort this.
You need to set folders on your SD starting with Media, create another in that called audio, then another 4 in that called, Alarms, Ringtones, Notifications and the last one Music. Any files you put in notifications will now show when you go to select them.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

aussiesausage

Oct 2, 2010
Australia
Thanks for your last comment first of all, now let's sort this.
You need to set folders on your SD starting with Media, create another in that called audio, then another 4 in that called, Alarms, Ringtones, Notifications and the last one Music. Any files you put in notifications will now show when you go to select them.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

oh yeah, works perfect thankyou heaps again :D

PSDAxel

Aug 16, 2010
After you create the folders that you suggested, how do you download the tones into the notification folder. I am using ASTRO. If I should know this, I'm sorry but am a newbie.

Sent from my X10a using XDA App

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
After you create the folders that you suggested, how do you download the tones into the notification folder. I am using ASTRO. If I should know this, I'm sorry but am a newbie.
The easiest way is to download them to the computer and transfer them to the folder on the SD card with Windows Explorer.

Top Liked Posts