[THEMED APPS][ICS & CM9]ICS Holo theme MMS,Calculator,Gmail,YouTube & IME[12/02]

Search This thread

TheiPhoneKiller

Dec 12, 2010
[THEMED APPS][ICS & CM9]ICS Holo theme MMS,Calculator,Gmail,YouTube & IME[12/02]

6840658459_8db169f05c_b.jpg

WELCOME TO
HOLO ICS THEMED APPS FOR ANDROID 4.03

6840657839_6a6b7d0010_b.jpg

6840656851_6a619e2d61_b.jpg

6840657023_0be0992e2f_b.jpg

6864064159_cafc704f3a_b.jpg

6864066519_02fe4b9ae9_b.jpg

This is for aosp android 4.03 ICS roms only.it has been tested on XXLPB and mms works on cm9(thanks to gabx and Hollow.Droid for confirming)[MMS isnt working on XXLPQ],now theres gmail and YouTube now available in apps2 and Ime keyboard in seprate zip(please note this will replace the default android keyboard)if people can test and let me know what roms it works with that would be a great help thanks :)

Link

See attachments

Installation
Remember to Please backup before installing and follow the instructions carefully
  • Boot into CWM Recovery
  • Wipe Cache & Dalvic cache
  • Install the zips from your internal sd card
  • Fix Permissions
  • Reboot and wait (reboot will take aprox 2-5 min)
  • Enjoy :)

other apps are wip

credits to CurtJRees

Attachments

• HoloThemedApps.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,029
  • HoloApps2.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,371
  • HoloIME.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,123
Last edited:

TheiPhoneKiller

Dec 12, 2010
Please note that this Development has been discontinued but I would like to say thanks for all your support and thank you's :)

Last edited:

digeddydogg

Jan 11, 2012
Awesome. Might there be a theme for contacts etc on the way at some point?

rice and pea(ce)

digeddydogg

Jan 11, 2012
working on it but keep hitting problems like phone and dailer will disapear so not releasing yet

Oh OK, I look forward to its release. Appreciate your work, understand your probs doing this in your spare time so obviously no rush.
Messaging theme is sweet. Will be good when its l matchy matchy with others.

rice and pea(ce)

digeddydogg

Jan 11, 2012
Out of curiosity what battery mod is used in the screen shots? The ones similar I've tried are bigger than the wifi and signal symbols. Yours seems to be in proportion.

rice and pea(ce)

TheiPhoneKiller

Dec 12, 2010
Out of curiosity what battery mod is used in the screen shots? The ones similar I've tried are bigger than the wifi and signal symbols. Yours seems to be in proportion.

rice and pea(ce)

the framework and battery mod are from westcrips ics remix 8.6 :)
ive extracted and put it into a flashable zip,back up before just in case,should work with XXLPB
dont download,doesnt work

Last edited:
Reactions: digeddydogg

digeddydogg

Jan 11, 2012
ive extracted and put it into a flashable zip,back up before just in case,should work with XXLPB
http://hotfile.com/dl/145822945/701ca42/ICSFramework.zip.html

Amazing! Thank you very much! Unfortunately I'm on lp6 the 29th build of cm9 and I was getting a boot loop and a hot phone so recovered my previous backup, but thank you very much for the zip. Really kind of you! Hitting the thanks button now!

rice and pea(ce)

digeddydogg

Jan 11, 2012
http://hotfile.com/dl/145822945/701ca42/ICSFramework.zip.html

Is there a guide to extracting framework on here? You have made me think that I may aswell try and extract the framework from remix 8.4 (lp6 base) and try and give it a go myself. CWM zips will obviously be the next step, but I'm guessing I can push it to the root system file with the system-res in and reboot. Or is this just a pipe dream? If you can help or point me in the right direction I will be very thankful!

rice and pea(ce)

TheiPhoneKiller

Dec 12, 2010
Is there a guide to extracting framework on here? You have made me think that I may aswell try and extract the framework from remix 8.4 (lp6 base) and try and give it a go myself. CWM zips will obviously be the next step, but I'm guessing I can push it to the root system file with the system-res in and reboot. Or is this just a pipe dream? If you can help or point me in the right direction I will be very thankful!

rice and pea(ce)

its not all that strait forward,certain things you can push ok with no problem and others need zips,devs can take ages getting it right I think I may of done somin wrong in the zip so I come up with a new one,sorry about that,its been a very long and tiredness has mega kicked in,this should hopefully work now but not sure if itle work with cm9 lp6 but still to backup first,i tested on mine and works ok :)

Attachments

• 1ICSframework.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 35
Reactions: digeddydogg

hertz9511

Jan 6, 2011
KL
it work perfectly...but...when u touch the messages..it turns to white...is it a bug?:confused:

thanks anyway :p

Attachments

• screen_20120209_1832_2.jpg
    screen_20120209_1832_2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 535

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

6840658459_8db169f05c_b.jpg

WELCOME TO
    HOLO ICS THEMED APPS FOR ANDROID 4.03

6840657839_6a6b7d0010_b.jpg

6840656851_6a619e2d61_b.jpg

6840657023_0be0992e2f_b.jpg

6864064159_cafc704f3a_b.jpg

6864066519_02fe4b9ae9_b.jpg

This is for aosp android 4.03 ICS roms only.it has been tested on XXLPB and mms works on cm9(thanks to gabx and Hollow.Droid for confirming)[MMS isnt working on XXLPQ],now theres gmail and YouTube now available in apps2 and Ime keyboard in seprate zip(please note this will replace the default android keyboard)if people can test and let me know what roms it works with that would be a great help thanks :)

Link

See attachments

Installation
    Remember to Please backup before installing and follow the instructions carefully
    • Boot into CWM Recovery
    • Wipe Cache & Dalvic cache
    • Install the zips from your internal sd card
    • Fix Permissions
    • Reboot and wait (reboot will take aprox 2-5 min)
    • Enjoy :)

other apps are wip

credits to CurtJRees
    On another thread someone suggested you make also holo themed contacts.apk ;) I agree with this suggestion! I wish I could theme too...

Sent from my SGS2 - Hyperdroid v5.2 | Vertumus ICS Theme |

i started on it but im strugling with background on contacts :(

rice and pea(ce)

dont download,doesnt work

rice and pea(ce)

its not all that strait forward,certain things you can push ok with no problem and others need zips,devs can take ages getting it right I think I may of done somin wrong in the zip so I come up with a new one,sorry about that,its been a very long and tiredness has mega kicked in,this should hopefully work now but not sure if itle work with cm9 lp6 but still to backup first,i tested on mine and works ok :)
    Working cm9

The sms app is working on 0404 cm9. Hope I am not duplicating info here