[MOD][GSM] Optimus 4X style Lockscreen [JZO54K / CM10 20121104]

Search This thread

Blac Caesar

Jul 31, 2012
Yeah.. Still think you should tweak this for Paranoid Android! That would be awesome.. just saying ; )

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

nickfromfresno

Jun 1, 2012
Fresno
Last edited:

tomacotuna

Jan 5, 2013
Hello I was looking for this and I have a question does it work on xylon with android 4.2?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Updated to v3*
    - merged with Transparent Lockscreen mod.
    - minor fixes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview :

3Gn9d.png

This locksceen mod was originally posted in Nexus S forum few months ago.. when I have Nexus S..:)
    And here is for hd size version for Galaxy Nexus..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download v3
    for GSM Deodexed Stock JZO54K (factory image) : http://www.mediafire.com/?2kftt1l383v6c67
    for GSM CM10 nightly 20121104+ : http://www.mediafire.com/?kz02drho0bhmvap

Here is guide(patch) about this mod :
    [GUIDE] Optimus 4X style lockscreen mod

Does it work on cm9 :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    I wouldn't recommend flashing this on other roms or phones this isn't made for. This is framework which is what makes up parts of the OS. Needs to be ported for each individual rom and phone.

To the OP a more defined tutorial would be very much appreciated other than a generic approach.

For example here's a patch learn how to use it and compile isn't very informative. At least that's what I pick up from the "10 minute". Guide. Not demanding but it would alleviate the demand for Ports.

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus
    Can I change my build prop for this to work on the lte version?

Hey I wanted to let those of you with the Sprint version of the device know that I was able to get this mod to work by simply replacing the two instances of "maguro" in the Updater Script to "toroplus". The steps I took to make this change were as follows:

1. Download the Theme zip to phone.
    2. Using Root Explorer I extracted the theme zip.
    3. I went into the extracted Theme folder and then went to META-INF > com > google > android and opened the updater-script with "Text Editor".
    4. Once the updater-script is opened up with text editor just replace the two instances of "maguro" with "toroplus" and then save/exit. Note: When I use text editor it saved the original updater-script with a ".bak" as backup so I just deleted that once the updater-script has been changed so that the android folder only has the two files; updater-binary and updater-script in it.
    5. I then backed my way all the way to the extracted Theme folder, long pressed it to zip it and then flashed via CWM and Boom I'm fly(er) than I was a minute ago.

I uploaded the Theme zip I used on my Toroplus to my Dropbox and you're welcome to get your flash on if you have the Toroplus version of the phone by DL'ing from this link. I also can confirm that this Mod works on the ROM named "IAP SAMURAI AOKP + Samurai 3.0.33 Kernel 1.65ghz (AOKP #40)".

Remember to do what the OP stated as well:
    - Select 'Honeycomb' in ROM Control - Lockscreen options - Lockscreen style
    - Use 'Stock music layout' in lockscreen options. (Preview)
    - Lockscreen calendar doesn't work well with this mod..
    - Lockscreen weather panel is the same too..
    updated

Now this is merged with my transparent lockscreen mod.

And this version is for stock deodexed JRO03C rom only. This mod has some structural(?) defects from the beginning so it is difficult to get proper layout on custom roms like CM10 / AOKP or PA.

Download is here : http://www.mediafire.com/?5356sk2lkboll40