(28 March 2010) S2U2 v2.34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Well the past two days with v2.12, I used 20 of minutes of bluetooth for listening to music, about 30-45 minutes of talking, 30 minutes or so of web-surfing, about 10 text messages / 10 emails, and about 1 hr of wifi router for laptop connection... drained to nothing within 8 hrs...

Today, I had roughly the same usage, but I'm at 70% left instead of 50% that I was at the same point yesterday... granted, I probably used less wifi router today... Hard to compare to my usage from pre v2.10... but I feel that there is a drain issue...

Hey, just tested v2.14 seems the drain issue is solved, tested it overnight and i used battlog to log it, my battery discharged at around 15-30ma.Looks like A_C has finally fixed the issue.....Do tell me what you find about v2.14,cheers
:)

mn3250

May 21, 2009
WM 6.5

Just upgraded to wm6.5 and s2u (VGA) acts very strange. The resolution is high but the clock or battery is very small. And I cannot answer any calls using s2u. Is there a new version coming for wm 6.5?
Thank you for great work.

caessa

Nov 5, 2009
Hi all,

I'm using a htc touch2/mega and have an issue with double lock. I cleared the check box in my settings under Start > Settings > System > Power > Turn off device if not used for, but it didn't solve the issue. Are there other settings to change? Or do I have to edit the registry?

Thank you for this great tool and for your help :)

Caessa

jhaquo

Jun 24, 2009
greetingz,

i just installed the ap on an acer f900 (crapy phone, HTC for the win).
the slide bar is like REALLY small and so are a lot of other icons (sms preview, etc) because of the high rez of the crappy phone.

any way to make the slide bar bigger?

ps: awsome software

ladios

Oct 24, 2009
Caller ID of S2U2 2.14 still doesn't work on my GSmart S1200. It shows up on top when there's an incoming call, but when I tap on the screen, the system phone skin shows up, hides S2U2 caller id and response my tapping.
Another issue is that volume control works most of the time except during phone calls. When I press volume up/down hard key during phone calls, it freezes my screen. The device still runs but can't exit from the freezed screen.

ToddeSwe

Dec 26, 2007
Alvesta
Two answering screens on HD2...

Hi!

Next problem:

When incomming call arrives i get the original answering screen (WM 6.5 i think) ontop of S2U2 2.14.

What to do or how to turn off the original answering screen?

sarmpy

Jul 9, 2007
take a look 1 page back and at the top of this page. Issue is solved with the installed cab file.

holmanm

Apr 13, 2006
greetingz,

i just installed the ap on an acer f900 (crapy phone, HTC for the win).
the slide bar is like REALLY small and so are a lot of other icons (sms preview, etc) because of the high rez of the crappy phone.

any way to make the slide bar bigger?

ps: awsome software

sounds like you installed the VGA version on a QVGA screen.

Other way around. The Acer f900 is a WVGA phone and you probably installed WQVGA version.

rscreen

Sep 16, 2008
Is there locking issues with Windows Mobile 6.5?
I've recently flashed to BsB 6.5.1G. Most the time S2U2 doesnt appear, I belive after a reboot, it appears to work. but next time i look at the device its not running when the device wakes up.

Is there any fixes? I've told both windows and S2U2 to switch the screen off when on battery within 60 secs. On 6.1 rom's I just used windows power management, telling S2U2 just to lock when screen is off (rather than using its settings to switch the screen off)

Any advice?

moxycalt

Jul 26, 2009
Hi everybody, I'm using pocket weather with S2U2 and was wondering if there is a way to have the weather updated so we can see the moon at night ?

Last edited:

sarmpy

Jul 9, 2007
Do you mean: "but it's not recommended to use the CallerID together with the WM built-in lock." or the first topic on this page?

Please explaine more... :)
Ok, just install attached file (copy to your phone, run the file). Softreset your phone. WM autolock has turned off. Now install S2U2 and you now have just one lockscreen.

Enjoy.

ToddeSwe

Dec 26, 2007
Alvesta
Ok, just install attached file (copy to your phone, run the file). Softreset your phone. WM autolock has turned off. Now install S2U2 and you now have just one lockscreen.

Enjoy.

Is the "Now install S2U2" the key thing here, because i have installed this cab but i already had S2U2 installed, is that the wrong way to go then?! Hope it is :)
The original lockscreen is gone but i can't use the slide to answer or see the called ID because of the original slide to answer is ontop of S2U2.
he cab removed the lockscreen only and not the original slide to answer thingy.

Last edited:

ivart

Oct 30, 2007
Volume controll issues

Hi

I have installes v.2.14 and it works fine except from the volume control. It seems to not work at all?! If I install the volume control short cut that one works perfect, but I can not make it work on my volume control buttons on my HTC Touch Pro2 phone?

I have the following ROM installed:
HTC Sense 2.5|Rhodium_AF|WM65 21876
CE OS 5.2.21876
Build 21876.5.0.72

and also use Max Manila 2.519202525 - Ultimate v2.5 Theme

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ....we all love you!
    Let me add to the hundreds of posters above me... thank you. This is a "must have" app on my phone.

I have a feature request if you'd like (maybe there's already a way to do this through skins or what-not). You know how if you have an email, SMS, reminder, etc. previewing when you unlock, then it will launch the appropriate app? I love that, but I was wondering, what if I could launch other apps that way.

Apps like the camera, calculator, or notes are things that I like to launch as fast as possible. If there was an icon on the lock screen that I could highlight in a similar way and they would launch as soon as I unlocked, that would save several steps (especially in TouchFlo 3d) that I currently have to go through.

S2U2 is a locking tool. It does SMS/Mail/Reminder because the phone alerts the user when locked. If apps are added, it's not Slide2Unlock anymore...
    I love this program...no more button mashing while the phone is in my case!

Also, it is fantastic how customizable it all is.
    I sorta wish I could use my custom taskbar with this, but I understand it simply is not possible.

ONE QUESTION:
    I've searched and searched all night, but does anyone know how I can have the CURRENT weather on the lockscreen under Manila 3d.
    Right now tomorrow's weather is showing.

A work around for CURRENT weather would be much appreciated, and make this thing unstoppable!

Thanks
    S2U2 v2.24 very good!

Update lang.Vietnamese.ini for S2U2 v2.24 (03/02/2010). Thank A_C!