[APP][BETA] TV Show Favs 3.0 beta

Search This thread

teorouge

Jul 29, 2008
Trento
Nice, hope it'll be fixed in next versions as I'm experiencing that issue as well. By the way,I sent an email to inform you I translated the new beta 2 strings into Italian and proposed a slight edit on the in app translation engine. Thanks for all your efforts.

Inviato dal mio HTC Flyer P510e usando Tapatalk

guv.

Aug 6, 2010
Not sure if you're aware of this, but when I bought the Pro licence back when you added scrollable Widgets, I had some trouble registering with the order number because it looks different than on the picture shown in your app.
The order number looks something like this
1234567890.G.12345678
and your app only recognizes it as a valid number, if you copy only the last part after the ".G."
Took me a couple of tries to get it working.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk

m_kranzler11

Nov 5, 2007
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I was in Mexico for 10 days getting married :-D. I hope to get back into development in the next day or so. Regarding myepisodes, I don't have anything planned as of now and I'm not sure if they even have an API. It is something I can look into down the road but right now I am focusing on rewriting the currently missing features and fixing bugs.

joplayer

Aug 1, 2008
Valence
I'm a big fan of your app and I use it a lot.
I love the new version, especially offline features :)
The only thing I miss in the update that was in previous version is the ability to have stats on our shows, like total remaining episodes.
Maybe I didn't figure out where it was but I loved it !

I'll try to translate some french sentences btw :)

MaxRabbit

Oct 21, 2010
Austin
Awesome app! Gonna try the beta!

My dad noticed: When you go into a show, and then into a specific season, and hit "Menu," nothing pops up. He said it used to have a "Mark all watched" option. Long-pressing on the season will pop the option up, but the menu would be nice as well.

Last edited:

m_kranzler11

Nov 5, 2007
Awesome app! Gonna try the beta!

My dad noticed: When you go into a show, and then into a specific season, and hit "Menu," nothing pops up. He said it used to have a "Mark all watched" option. Long-pressing on the season will pop the option up, but the menu would be nice as well.

Thanks for pointing this out. Any chance you would be willing to send a feature request via the app in the preferences saying this, just so it will remind me :D

SilentSummer

Jun 12, 2010
Love the look of the new app. Quite a bit faster as well.
Will leave more feedback as I use it.

SilentSummer

Jun 12, 2010
I had to update the app this morning as it gave me a message the trial has expired. This appears to have cleared up my widget issue as the text was overlapping the arrow to advance to the next page.

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
I'm experiencing some (minor) problems with the widget. Only a few of the covers load. They're showing correctly in the app itself, but not on the widget. I've tried to refresh and other stuff, but they still won't load.

Not a huge problem but does somebody else experience the same problem or is it only me?

Sent from my iPad GT-N7000 using xda premium

teorouge

Jul 29, 2008
Trento
I'm experiencing some (minor) problems with the widget. Only a few of the covers load. They're showing correctly in the app itself, but not on the widget. I've tried to refresh and other stuff, but they still won't load.

Not a huge problem but does somebody else experience the same problem or is it only me?

Sent from my iPad GT-N7000 using xda premium

Yes I do, and it's in latest beta 6 too.

Top Liked Posts