[Q] Lockscreen, Home & Recent Apps Button Not Working

Search This thread

sinarterputih

Jun 9, 2014
Hi, I'm using Z1 C6903, now the home and recent apps button on my phone is not working, I pressed but nothing happen, same with the lockscreen, even I set to PIN lock, after I unlock the screen, there is no PIN lockscreen, so my phone cannot be locked. I clear dalvik cache and wipe cache partition in recovery, but the problem did not disappear. How to fix this? Even in safe mode the button is not working too. :confused:
I'm using kitkat 4.4.2 14.3.A.0.757

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
What button? Z1 don't have buttons, only 3 softkeys...

Probably you have some touch screen problem and other stuff, repair the Phone via PC Companion.

If this not fix it, flash different FTF via Flashtool.

Reactions: sinarterputih

Riaes

Apr 8, 2011
Tanjungpinang
Not sure your problem is what i had before, i had a problem that when i press the recent apps softkey(not sure about other buttons, forgot) it didn't function, though the key was highlited. but it was after i factory resetted my phone, and then i fixed my phone with Sony PCC, and everything back to normal, you may try to do a full wipe and reflash the firmware, or do what I did.

Reactions: sinarterputih

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What button? Z1 don't have buttons, only 3 softkeys...

Probably you have some touch screen problem and other stuff, repair the Phone via PC Companion.

If this not fix it, flash different FTF via Flashtool.
    Not sure your problem is what i had before, i had a problem that when i press the recent apps softkey(not sure about other buttons, forgot) it didn't function, though the key was highlited. but it was after i factory resetted my phone, and then i fixed my phone with Sony PCC, and everything back to normal, you may try to do a full wipe and reflash the firmware, or do what I did.