[ROM]-[MikRoms]-HTC Bliss Beta 1[9-3-11] mysense 3.5 GB 2.3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rm2011

Apr 24, 2010
Newt any update coming ? I've been waiting to try this

Sent from my Incredible 2 3D using XDA App

Ok since you guys are digging this mysense stuff ill build it for you... The incS forum wants me to support the port I made for them to.... But i will be moving it to the site and prob all my roms soon b.c. bouncing back and fourth is to much plus we could use the traffic there to pay the bills... So expect it to come

Sent from my Incredible 2 3D using Tapatalk

Posted a few pages back. He's a very busy person, but in my opinion the quality of the roms are well worth the wait of a coulple days for an update.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

wmsforties

Jan 18, 2011
I repositioned the clock by accidentally deleting it.
Now I can't find it

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA App

Newt

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2011
New Castle
HTC U11
HTC U11+
Guys I played with this for a rest mins lastnight and I have WiFi working ill try to fix some more things soon

cornjo

Feb 7, 2010
Thanks Newt can't wait. This ROM really is nice.. it grows on you and HTC has some cool features.

Sent from my Incredible 2 3D using xda premium

franklin270h

Jul 19, 2011
Wifi has been working great for me. Have others had issues with it? The only thing that isn't working for me is Bluetooth.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Same here..bluetooth and some of the applications not "reading" things off of the SD card correctly unless you unmount/remount it in settings (of course there's the mount with PC but that's a known thing and automount works fine for that)

Marhey

Sep 11, 2010
Utah
I will say that some settings don't always stick (i.e. mobile data, wifi sleep policy, etc...) and that could be what NewtoRoot is referring to...

Kinz1980

Feb 11, 2011
Mukwonago
I am unable to click on the here button to go to your website. Can someone post a link please. I just read through this thread. I have to say this sounds pretty swaeet! I have enjoyed sense based roms. I will be checking this out tomorrow with a fresh battery.

iceman99393

Apr 10, 2010
Oh I forgot I fixed wifi b4 lol.... So just Bluetooth then?

Bluetooth, wifi hotspot errors but shows up in status bar like it activated. Integrated cam fix. Mms dosent work without using apn fix and then still wouldnt srnd via wifi.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA App

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
This is actually starting to grow on me. I love the widgets and this thing is really fast. I may use this once its not in Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BLISS HAS MOVED TO MY SITE GUYS I UPDATED IT LASTNIGHT YOU CAN FIND IT THERE AND CONTINUE HELPING ME DEVELOP IT

SEE YOU THERE:)
    Reserrreeveed

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
    Link is up i will say now if anyone wants to take this rom and develop it for the forum you have my permission.... Just give credit
    i might do one more update but i put it out for someone else to build.... i just dont like it sorry guys
    I'll make it stable for you guys.... I mean its close anyways

sent from "themikmix" at light speed