[Q] What type of case do you use (bumper, flip, something else)?

Search This thread

dimex

Nov 28, 2012
Hey all,

Before the ZU, I always used bumpers. All of my phones prior to the Note 3 I used the Acase Superleggera PRO which was a dual layer (flexible silicone underneath a hard TPU shell) case that was awesome. They didn't make it for the Note 3 so I used a similar shell. Nonetheless, I never used a flip case until the ZU.

Only because of the size of the device did I purchase a flip case. I thought that with a device this big it would be harder to protect the screen.

My question to you all is: What type of case do you use with the Z Ultra??? Bumper, flip case, something else?

510jungleboy

Jan 14, 2007
Hey all,

Before the ZU, I always used bumpers. All of my phones prior to the Note 3 I used the Acase Superleggera PRO which was a dual layer (flexible silicone underneath a hard TPU shell) case that was awesome. They didn't make it for the Note 3 so I used a similar shell. Nonetheless, I never used a flip case until the ZU.

Only because of the size of the device did I purchase a flip case. I thought that with a device this big it would be harder to protect the screen.

My question to you all is: What type of case do you use with the Z Ultra??? Bumper, flip case, something else?

I use the incipio Ultra Shine case. It is not so bulky. I like the double layer protection it has. Found a used one on eBay for $11 shipped. They retail for $39.99

dimex

Nov 28, 2012
I use the incipio Ultra Shine case. It is not so bulky. I like the double layer protection it has. Found a used one on eBay for $11 shipped. They retail for $39.99

I wish it had a cutout for the magnetic charging port. Does it look like it would be fairly easy to mod with a dremel? I saw a post of someone doing that with the Incipio feather case, but does it look possible with the one you have?

iLilDark

Sep 6, 2011
Irbid
www.LilDark.com
Hey all,

when i bought my phone i got a free case as a gift (the one on the left) but i've never used it, a couple of days later my friend asked me to buy him a case for his Xperia Z off ebay, the seller sent the wrong case (case for Z Ultra not for the Z, the gold one)
so now i have two free cases but never used any of them, because the Z Ultra is too sexy & slim to be in a case :cool:

Attachments

• DSC_2051.jpg
    DSC_2051.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 53

dimex

Nov 28, 2012
...now i have two free cases but never used any of them, because the Z Ultra is too sexy & slim to be in a case :cool:

I just know from previous experience that I will drop the ZU eventually. And the way things go in my life, the time I drop it without a case will be the time that it shatters into a million pieces.

Case = insurance for me :p

atrix2

Jun 9, 2012
Negeri Sembilan
Using a bumper case,didnt much like it.Really enjoy the moment when using Htc One X with otterbox.

Sent from my C6806_GPe using XDA Premium 4 mobile app