[Help] How to Downgrade fron kitkat (germam) to 4.1.2

Search This thread

djurcich

Jun 17, 2009
Good night folks,

I would like to know how to go back to stock from the kitkat German version.

I was thinking to flash it via odin but I dont know if knox will let me flash.

Thanks

Last edited:

sbdanish911

Oct 7, 2013
chakwal
Good night folks,

I would like to know how to go back to stock from the kitkat German version.

I was thinking to flash it via odin but I dont know if knox will let me flash.

Thanks

Don't know about knox but the new bootloader prevent firmware reversal so you can not flash it using odin on pc. However if you want to downgrade u can use mobile odin to downgrade as it does not flash boot loader and thus can downgrade your note 10.1 to 4.1.2

But again the bootloader will not be downgraded nor till now any method has been discovered to downgrade it. I my self downgraded using mobile odin and mine is working fine. :)

djurcich

Jun 17, 2009
Don't know about knox but the new bootloader prevent firmware reversal so you can not flash it using odin on pc. However if you want to downgrade u can use mobile odin to downgrade as it does not flash boot loader and thus can downgrade your note 10.1 to 4.1.2

But again the bootloader will not be downgraded nor till now any method has been discovered to downgrade it. I my self downgraded using mobile odin and mine is working fine. :)

so sbdanish911 i can instsll any samsung rom. You say that there are no probles no FC or slowdown once doing the downgrade?

K-o-E

Jul 14, 2012
Downgrading N8000 from kitkat to jelly with mobile odin pro

I've spent about 24 hrs searching all over the places/trying few methods till i came over Mobile ODIN and How to downgrade NOTE 10.1 (N8000) from Android 4.4.2 KitKat back to 4.1.2 Jellybean

Paid for odin mobile pro. Flashed the sucker initially back to stock rom then flashed with other rom of choice. Not the latest/grandest but I've got full control. Not touching kitkat again for the time being :D

Many thanks to Chainfire for awesome app!