Only updates after restart?

Search This thread

007xico

Aug 3, 2011
So sometimes i do a restart and i notice that some notifications come back and the apps start updating.

The thing is the apps were supposed to update themselves and not only when i restart.
The other thing are the notifications, i installed the fifa app and wasn't getting the notifications , as soon i restart all the notifications popped up.

Is this normal?

So sometimes i do a restart and i notice that some notifications come back and the apps start updating.

The thing is the apps were supposed to update themselves and not only when i restart.
The other thing are the notifications, i installed the fifa app and wasn't getting the notifications , as soon i restart all the notifications popped up.

Is this normal?

It happens sometimes may be you have a slow connection when you were trying to update from the market.It did not start.when you restarted it started to update.You can clear data/cache from downloads.

007xico

Aug 3, 2011
It happens sometimes may be you have a slow connection when you were trying to update from the market.It did not start.when you restarted it started to update.You can clear data/cache from downloads.
Thanks for the reply, what about the notifications. I wasnt getting any with the fifa app and as soon i restart i get them .