3800mah extended ebay battery

Search This thread

okishead

May 20, 2011
Dude don't bother! Get a 3900mah from mugen power! http://mugen-power-batteries.com
After I upgraded to ICS I get more than 3 days with wifi and 3g on!
Check this out:
4f795448-ff91-0aeb.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

paprkut

Apr 24, 2010
dont bother with ebay batteries, they are terrible i owned one and it lasted a day at max, you get what you paid for.

michalurban

Jul 11, 2010
Near Prague
Ive got the GSM model of Nexus S (non-4G). Is there a quality high-capacity battery for my phone? I already found some batteries with good user experience but all of them turned out to be for 4G only (because of the back cover). I was counting with Mugen 3900 as a sure thing but now I was told its not for my phone model. So ... what now? :)

SamuelDebruyn

Apr 26, 2011
sa.muel.be
Ive got the GSM model of Nexus S (non-4G). Is there a quality high-capacity battery for my phone? I already found some batteries with good user experience but all of them turned out to be for 4G only (because of the back cover). I was counting with Mugen 3900 as a sure thing but now I was told its not for my phone model. So ... what now? :)

Wondering about that too...

Reactions: michalurban

michalurban

Jul 11, 2010
Near Prague
FYI, Mugen HK just emailed me that their 3900mAh battery is compatible with i9023, Im just not entirely sure the lady isnt mistaken ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Wondering about that too...