[ROM][WWE][NOV-21] KhanX Touch Navia V1.5 (CE OS 20931-Build 20931)

Which Browser and Dialer you like most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

pafimal

Jun 4, 2007
Athens
And yep..M2D will be the next UI for sure together with Opal stuff, etc....

hugs:cool:[/QUOTE]

many many thanks epimazzo,you are the best man:cool:

epimazzo

Oct 27, 2006
São Paulo
www.cyclicus.io
New 20755 is coming soon

Folks,

I'm working on the newest Build 20755. All I can say is ready and a bit faster than previous ones.:)
I'll release for testers probably tomorrow so you can expect something by the weekend....:cool:

cheers...;)

epimazzo

Oct 27, 2006
São Paulo
www.cyclicus.io
:D

You guys seems like starving dogs! Sounds funny!:p
I had a huge crash on my PC and I'm still recovering everything. Fortunately, I have my PockePC stuff in a separate disk!;)

So, expect some delay but I'll probably finish this weekend.....Build is ok with M2D integrated. Really faster than 721/748. Didn't test 753. There will be a Pro and Lite version.

Cheers folks!:cool:

bally3

Aug 4, 2008
Tinternet
Polaris 3D Driver Development Project (P3D)

Hi Epimazzo,

I dont know whether you've been following the 3D driver development thread, but the driver is in a "working" state and our testing has shown some significant performance increases.

We would appreciate if you could include these files in a future release to allow for testing as we have seen different performance gains and decreases from our own testing but believe that some of this could be attributable to the files not being cooked into the rom.

I hope you will assist us in our quest to better our devices.

Best Regards

Polaris 3D Driver Development Team

02xda2

Jul 4, 2005
Hi, epimazzo and bkeaver,

Take your own time and would you accept the request by 'bally3'. It will help that project also and help the community as well. All the best and waiting.......

epimazzo

Oct 27, 2006
São Paulo
www.cyclicus.io
Certainly would be a nice journey towards to a new Polaris experience!:D
Count with me Bally in all aspects of the Development project.;)

You guys asked me in a great time cause I finally have integrated all things I was fixing these days including my PC!:p

So, I was already cooking using 3D and Ominia driver. Got good results but not so fast as I have seen in the YT video! You guys have gain a really shock and impressive performance results. Congrats!;)

Hi Epimazzo,

I dont know whether you've been following the 3D driver development thread, but the driver is in a "working" state and our testing has shown some significant performance increases.

We would appreciate if you could include these files in a future release to allow for testing as we have seen different performance gains and decreases from our own testing but believe that some of this could be attributable to the files not being cooked into the rom.

I hope you will assist us in our quest to better our devices.

Best Regards

Polaris 3D Driver Development Team

epimazzo

Oct 27, 2006
São Paulo
www.cyclicus.io
Guys,

Notes regarding the progress of this project...

Came here to tell you that ROM is still in test. I'm performing several ways to improve performance and use of the 3D drivers as stated before. We've been also playing around with different skins, themes, etc. But focus is performance and stability + all features and functions. That's why it takes time to release.
Now, R2 is on the way in private and what I can say is that everything is working fine except: Allprograms softkey under programs tab (M2D). Sounds a M2D issue. Have to leave this fix for M2D team cause I'm not a programmer. :p

Regarding 3D, I wanna be sure that ROM can take advantage of that. A real one. For now, it's possible to realize improvements specially over some games. It's faster. But need more time to figure out a particular thing is happening.

I also couldn't get Raphael Camera work like the way I wanted. It works but a real cooking skill is being place cause most OEMAPPS comes with many many stuff I don't like it. It means that you have to dig a lot cutting many lines of the RGU file which also means attention. Anything wrong made there, some apps won't work properly. And....this takes time...So, I liked that Camera a lot and wanted to add in this ROM. But I won't spend a lot of time trying....cause I haven't had enough time lately..;)

that's all for while folks.

Let's keep walking little more...:cool:

epimazzo

Oct 27, 2006
São Paulo
www.cyclicus.io
ROM Update news

People,

A quick note...

My R2 is finally out for testing. I expect 2 more days of testing than ROM will be released!

Highlights:

- 3D Drivers is working using TRUE driver including VIDEO.
- YT is working without fix

And....course, it will come with some Opal stuff, new dialer skin, etc....;)

Cheers!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any chance for IE6 :) I was amazed to see Flash 9 content on my Polaris...