[Q] No Deep Sleep after 15% fuel notification

Search This thread
Jan 6, 2014
I have xolo q700 , and now it has been 3 month purchasing it. In normal usage it gives me 3+ days of battery life with around 95% of deep sleep It works great but due to deep sleep issue there is a battery drain of around 12-15% overnight .
This issue arises when the battery gets below 15% and I get the Low battery notification, and after that, the CPU does not go to DeepSleep anymore, it stays in the 200MHz area.
The only procedure that will stop the "fuel alert" process is by restoring or by wiping cache partition in recovery mode or removing the battery and attaching it back. After that, everything works fine until the next 15% battery notification
After the 15 % battery notification, it never goes into deep sleep and always stay awake
Charging the phone does not help. After the phone is fully charged and after I disconnect the cable, the CPU continues to stay in the 200MHz area according to cpy spy .Thus I will never get a DeepSleep again, no matter what I'm doing.
I have 4.2.1 jellybean && linux kernal version 3.4.5 . I have only 3-4 app installed including whatsapp that all and my WiFi ,GPS are always off
Does anybody has any idea what shall I do. And why is this happening so? Of course I can charge the phone before getting below 15% but this is not always possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-07-09-51-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-07-09-51-15.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 180

domy_os

Dec 26, 2006
Osijek
I have the same problem with Prestigio PAP4500DUO but my phone stays at 1000 MHz all the time. After restarting, deep sleep works fine until battery reach 15% again. :D