can you stream video/audio like netflix to google glass display?

Search This thread

gaming09

Oct 20, 2010
I am considering buying hte glass explorer, i am trying to figure out if i can infact stream video from my phone (local content or netflix) to the display / audio of google glass, i wanna use it as media, and possibly maps is this functionality available yet?

ResleyZ

Feb 14, 2014
I am considering buying hte glass explorer, i am trying to figure out if i can infact stream video from my phone (local content or netflix) to the display / audio of google glass, i wanna use it as media, and possibly maps is this functionality available yet?

You can actually run netflix on Glass itself. If you install applications using ADB you can run nearly every native android app. I had netflix, a gameboy color emulator and alot of other applications on the glass itself.

humzat

Mar 11, 2011
Resley do you use a keyboard and mouse to control the netflix app..i don't think you can control it with just the glass correct?

ResleyZ

Feb 14, 2014
Resley do you use a keyboard and mouse to control the netflix app..i don't think you can control it with just the glass correct?

Bluetooth mouse and Bluetooth keyboard :p

I only need those for logging in. You can sort of 'scroll' through the Netflix list (where the movies and series are) and select them by tapping. Getting a small Bluetooth mouse and Keyboard is a absolute perfect accessory. I also ordered a bluetooth wireless mouse + keyboard in one, which seems like the perfect accessory for Google Glass (and other android devices).