Is it possible to unlock SM-P605V Galaxy note 10.1 Verizon?

Search This thread

T33H00

Sep 23, 2010
I wanted to unlock the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 from Verizon but see no where can do it?
Please let me know if you have one

KwestJones

Mar 22, 2008
NJ
I have one and we weren't able to unlock with 4.3. I am curious whether anything changed under KK... but AFAIK... The answer is no.

Sent from my SM-P605V using Tapatalk

Halldor

Jan 6, 2007
Just root and flash a custom ROM from here.

I wanted to unlock the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 from Verizon but see no where can do it?
Please let me know if you have one

Just root and flash a custom ROM from here. I have never heard that you can NOT root a carrier specific device. I bought a T-Mobile version of P-605 from Germany and I unlocked it by rooting and flashing a custom ROM.

Cheers,

Halldor

KwestJones

Mar 22, 2008
NJ
Just root and flash a custom ROM from here. I have never heard that you can NOT root a carrier specific device. I bought a T-Mobile version of P-605 from Germany and I unlocked it by rooting and flashing a custom ROM.

Cheers,

Halldor

The bootloader is locked. The current CF auto root methods do not work. Odin fails. At least they didn't before. If I am wrong please let me know.

Halldor

Jan 6, 2007
The bootloader is locked. The current CF auto root methods do not work. Odin fails. At least they didn't before. If I am wrong please let me know.

Have you tried all methods? If nothing works then maybe you need to wait until someone cracks it? I have always been able to un-brand carrier specific devices.

Cheers,

Halldor

Khazaad

Jun 24, 2012
I even tried the shady apps

lol I genuinely appreciate your reckless testing. I'm not familiar enough with the process to be hopeful or hopeless about the future for dev on vzw bootloader shenanigans. I willingly let vroot attempt to get access on my vzw note 3, fail, then asked kingo to violate the sanctuary before getting it right. There's many people who know a LOT more than me who will swear up and down about risks being benign but I think it's undeniable the entire process is more than unsanitary.

I wouldn't sell my soul to the devil for root/vstrap on this device but then again... he has yet to make an offer.

Reactions: KwestJones

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

lol I genuinely appreciate your reckless testing. I'm not familiar enough with the process to be hopeful or hopeless about the future for dev on vzw bootloader shenanigans. I willingly let vroot attempt to get access on my vzw note 3, fail, then asked kingo to violate the sanctuary before getting it right. There's many people who know a LOT more than me who will swear up and down about risks being benign but I think it's undeniable the entire process is more than unsanitary.

I wouldn't sell my soul to the devil for root/vstrap on this device but then again... he has yet to make an offer.