question about cm on the note 2

Search This thread

mojorisin7178

So I was looking on the cm website and I see the t0ltetmo only has cm10 which I think is jb mr2. But the t0lte which is the international version has cm11. So I was under the impression that the t0lte and t0ltetmo and att were basically the same as far as hardware goes. So can I use the t0lte roms on my t0ltetmo phone?

mattlowry

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Valley View, TX
So I was looking on the cm website and I see the t0ltetmo only has cm10 which I think is jb mr2. But the t0lte which is the international version has cm11. So I was under the impression that the t0lte and t0ltetmo and att were basically the same as far as hardware goes. So can I use the t0lte roms on my t0ltetmo phone?

I have had success flashing att and n7105(t0lte) roms. so you should be able to. here is a link to an unofficial cm11 for tmo http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2565259

Reactions: mojorisin7178

mojorisin7178

I have had success flashing att and n7105(t0lte) roms. so you should be able to. here is a link to an unofficial cm11 for tmo http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2565259

thank you for your help. I just flashed the latest AOKP on my mphone and its 4.4.2 and it runs good except I dont get good service on it. Well I mean my data speeds are all messed up. I seem to only be able to get hspa speeds not hspa+ or lte. I am using simple mobile. I dont know if that has anyuthing to do with it or not. Maybee I need to fix something in the build.prop I dont know.
I wonder how AOKP got 4.4.2 when it is based off cm. Maybe they use the internatinal t0lte version as a base.

Last edited:

mattlowry

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Valley View, TX
thank you for your help. I just flashed the latest AOKP on my mphone and its 4.4.2 and it runs good except I dont get good service on it. Well I mean my data speeds are all messed up. I seem to only be able to get hspa speeds not hspa+ or lte. I am using simple mobile. I dont know if that has anyuthing to do with it or not. Maybee I need to fix something in the build.prop I dont know.
I wonder how AOKP got 4.4.2 when it is based off cm. Maybe they use the internatinal t0lte version as a base.

I doubt the aokp is a port they probably built it from source which doesn't require a base

Top Liked Posts