I cant stand the change to get risk of my phone

Search This thread

AnmiacAndroid

May 17, 2014
Hi guys,

I'm gonna get my phone brick after reading some threads talking about KNOXRAID 2.6 ROOM. My phone is having a really bad battery life and it cant stand a day. I am running JB samsung room stock and if guys have any ideas how to increase the battery life without changing room, please give me your advises. I have read a lot of threads and follow them but nothing changed. I appreciate what guys have done to me.

Note: My phone is rooted by Kingo method.

Thank you,

Reactions: rawhide85

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
Hi guys,

I'm gonna get my phone brick after reading some threads talking about KNOXRAID 2.6 ROOM. My phone is having a really bad battery life and it cant stand a day. I am running JB samsung room stock and if guys have any ideas how to increase the battery life without changing room, please give me your advises. I have read a lot of threads and follow them but nothing changed. I appreciate what guys have done to me.

Thank you,

Install an app like wakelock detector, or better battery. They will tell you what's eating battery. You can then use an app like greenify to hibernate battery hog apps.

AnmiacAndroid

May 17, 2014
Wow. I followed your instruction. Installed Greenify and it helped a little bit. I lost 1% per 5 minutes using Tapatalk to check the information. Is it normal ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Thank you,

Install an app like wakelock detector, or better battery. They will tell you what's eating battery. You can then use an app like greenify to hibernate battery hog apps.
    Does TB freeze worth to use in case of Greenify.

Freezing an app renders it useless until you defrost it. Greenify "hibernates" apps. This means it's put to sleep until you wake it by opening it.
    You can't measure battery changes in 5 minutes. You need to compare over hours/days if there is a change.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Hi guys,

Thank you,