[Q] Note 3 Clone?

Search This thread

KuRuPtIoN

Dec 16, 2007
Federal Way
Hi, I just bought a Note 3 off eBay, it was listed as the AT&T variant of the Note 3. I received the phone earlier today and the 1st thing I did was went straight to the settings to see if everything was up to par.

In settings under about device it says its running 4.4 and the model number is SM-N9006. I did a quick Google search and came up with mixed results, some said it was the Chinese version of the Note 3 and some said it was a Note 3 clone.

I did a benchmark test and it doesnt look like the hardware is what its suppose to be, it actually listed it in the rankings as below the S3.

Any feedback would be great, I do have a 14 day return on this. Thanks a lot everyone.

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Hi, I just bought a Note 3 off eBay, it was listed as the AT&T variant of the Note 3. I received the phone earlier today and the 1st thing I did was went straight to the settings to see if everything was up to par.

In settings under about device it says its running 4.4 and the model number is SM-N9006. I did a quick Google search and came up with mixed results, some said it was the Chinese version of the Note 3 and some said it was a Note 3 clone.

I did a benchmark test and it doesnt look like the hardware is what its suppose to be, it actually listed it in the rankings as below the S3.

Any feedback would be great, I do have a 14 day return on this. Thanks a lot everyone.

have a look at the build number see if its 111111111 and if its white does it have a black spen

KuRuPtIoN

Dec 16, 2007
Federal Way
When I pull the pen out a lil menu on the bottom right pops up but when I wave it in front if the screen nothing happens.

Here's a screen shot of the air gesture menu, see it says "ware" instead of "wave"? Lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395259162953.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395259162953.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 121

rockyfarted

Feb 18, 2013
Windsor
Ware not wave

Don't worry about spelling mistakes there are a few through the menus. Has anyone ever noticed the equalizer spelt equaliser in the music menu? There are a few you just have to look. But if your getting antutu scores on par or lower than an S3 then you have the mediate mtk processor and it is a fake for sure.

Reactions: KuRuPtIoN

nitinmits

Oct 14, 2013
Gwalior

Just download Samsung info from Play store and see results without wasting time.

Reactions: KuRuPtIoN

KuRuPtIoN

Dec 16, 2007
Federal Way
I already contacted the seller and he's issuing a refund. I figure I might as well get the AT&T version I wanted since they are both about the same price. I'm gonna check out Swappa and try and get my phone from there. Thanks to everyone who replied and helped! ::victory:

anhtn5991

Feb 28, 2014
I already contacted the seller and he's issuing a refund. I figure I might as well get the AT&T version I wanted since they are both about the same price. I'm gonna check out Swappa and try and get my phone from there. Thanks to everyone who replied and helped! ::victory:

Glad to hear you've got it solved. :)

Bulbous

Nov 10, 2012
Dubai
Don't worry about spelling mistakes there are a few through the menus. Has anyone ever noticed the equalizer spelt equaliser in the music menu? There are a few you just have to look. But if your getting antutu scores on par or lower than an S3 then you have the mediate mtk processor and it is a fake for sure.

Equaliser is correct. Same as defence, centre, colour etc. just depends where you come from.
Ware however is wrong.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Build number is JSS15J.N9006ZCUBMI5
    It is white and it does have a S Pen with Samsung on the handle.

sounds ok does air gesture work if so your good

i think lol
    Ware not wave

Just download Samsung info from Play store and see results without wasting time.