• Screen35.jpg
    Screen35.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3,273
  • SmallClockCornerScreen.jpg
    SmallClockCornerScreen.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3,716

neemypeemy

Aug 27, 2007
I forgot about that...sorry...sprint clocks and other roms have a conflict issue...I hate it!! I dont know what it is and I dont think very many people here do. I like the back all tabs too...
I wish someone would fix that issue or if anything could be done!

*BUMP*

I have this same problem, and would love to have an analog clock, but can't because of the stupid white square that shows up on all the TFL3D pages!!!!
:(

SomethingWicked

Jan 14, 2007
A small town in Oklahoma
I really like this thread! Everyone's effort is very much appreciated!

I currently use the glass clock, no curtains, & transparent sliders on my Touch HD, but would really like to use the analog clock, but the scripts for the Diamond and HD seem to be different, and using a Diamond analog clock on an HD causes the background image to be squished up, as in the attached images. And... it is the analog clock that causes this. None of the other enhancements cause it.

I searched this thread for an answer to this delima, but didn't find any.

Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks much -- Jesse

Attachments

• screenshot_1.jpg
    screenshot_1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 302
  • screenshot_2.jpg
    screenshot_2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:

dc41

Apr 25, 2008
I too am pulling my hair out while trying to install an analog clock on an ATT Fuze (NATF's 4.0 ROM)

I can't change the background on the home tab. If I install an analog clock the only background I can see is the "busy street" default. When I try to change that backgound using manila editor or anything else... I get the white background.

I've tried the backgroundalltabs mod and I can change the background on all tabs EXCEPT the home tab. It defaults to either "busy street" or blank white. Sometimes I can see the new background for a split second as TF3D starts, but it quick-fades to white (which I assume is the clock background being superimposed over the TF3D background).

Is there a setting somewhere that handles transparency for the clock background? All I really want is to be able to install an analog clock but keep the background that came with the current theme.

Thanks! (& sorry for rambling.. :)

whiskeybro

I too am pulling my hair out while trying to install an analog clock on an ATT Fuze (NATF's 4.0 ROM)

I can't change the background on the home tab. If I install an analog clock the only background I can see is the "busy street" default. When I try to change that backgound using manila editor or anything else... I get the white background.

I've tried the backgroundalltabs mod and I can change the background on all tabs EXCEPT the home tab. It defaults to either "busy street" or blank white. Sometimes I can see the new background for a split second as TF3D starts, but it quick-fades to white (which I assume is the clock background being superimposed over the TF3D background).

Is there a setting somewhere that handles transparency for the clock background? All I really want is to be able to install an analog clock but keep the background that came with the current theme.

Thanks! (& sorry for rambling.. :)
if i'm right you cant change your background by scrolling tf3d and go to settings background ?

dc41

Apr 25, 2008
if i'm right you cant change your background by scrolling tf3d and go to settings background ?

If you're referring to the Settings>Today>Background... yes, that does change the background, BUT you only see if for a split second when TF3D launches before the white clock background fades in. You can also see it semi opaque behind the start menu when it drops.

BTW... here's what I see when I export 2f5725a1_manila. Obviously it's been highly modified. Does anyone know the reasons for the mods? Or perhaps more importantly, does anyone know how to mod another image to function like this one does?

Attachments

• 2f5725a1_manila.jpg
    2f5725a1_manila.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 135

AF241

Dec 26, 2005
Corner Clock with Background 4 All Tabs

attachment.php

I am no programmer so till now I didn't dare to mess with the mode9 files. I really like NisseDILLIGAF's Corner Clock mod and equally like mun_rus's Background 4 All Tabs mod. I have searched the forum a few times but couldn't find the Corner Clock with the Background mod. Yesterday while browsing the forum I came across 6Fg8's m9editor. And after an hour of crash bang I somehow managed to combine NisseDILLIGAF's Corner Clock and mun_rus's Background 4 All Tabs mod. I have tested it and all is working fine so I guess it's time to share.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 8,314

CR7KB24

Nov 18, 2008
attachment.php

I am no programmer so till now I didn't dare to mess with the mode9 files. I really like NisseDILLIGAF's Corner Clock mod and equally like mun_rus's Background 4 All Tabs mod. I have searched the forum a few times but couldn't find the Corner Clock with the Background mod. Yesterday while browsing the forum I came across 6Fg8's m9editor. And after an hour of crash bang I somehow managed to combine NisseDILLIGAF's Corner Clock and mun_rus's Background 4 All Tabs mod. I have tested it and all is working fine so I guess it's time to share.

Can you post your bottom curtain, Very Nice :)

dc41

Apr 25, 2008

Okay... slap me stupid and call me Nancy! :eek:

I finally understood what you were referring to... the settings tab in TF3D has a "Background for Home Page" setting! Works just like it's supposed to!

Thanks!

mbord

Sep 23, 2008
attachment.php

Now if only someone could figure out how to make all this work on the sprint roms!! Easy background all tabs would be nice!! Dont like the conflict background all tabs has with the sprint stuff!!

Brenn

May 28, 2008

THANK YOU!!!!!! this is great and best of all it installed without a hitch on my Sprint Diamond! Yes, I said SPRINT.. stock rom, one of the first phones out of the box... I already had background4alll and nisse's various fixes to make it work.. all I did with this was install your cab and reboot.. I have background everywhere, no slow downs and best of all corner clock with the right time!!! About the only issue is my date stays lowered so when I flip my clock up the little clock runs into the date.. but I'm sure i could edit my date to not run as long.. IE: take of the 'day' then it would scoot to the side out of the way.. As it is I rarely flip the clock up and never leave it flipped so I'm good!

20090108_180553_0004_111g.jpg

Last edited:

desztan

Jun 19, 2008
attachment.php

Very Nice. I try install on my HTC HD and got this:

12314818007d0be18d6a.jpg

Can U help to fix it? Thanks...

chibull17

Nov 21, 2007
I'm now finished with my digital clocks.
They are now in CAB-form and you can choose to have with or without the black background.
I like those because they're pretty simple and they kind of glow when you put them in action. Hope you will enjoy it!

onesteruddigitalgreenflqg2.jpg
onesteruddigitalcyanflivm3.jpg

Filenames:
oNesterud DigitalGreenFlipClock.cab
oNesterud DigitalCyanFlipClock.cab

onesteruddigitalgreenclao6.jpg
onesteruddigitalcyanclopa9.jpg

Filenames:
oNesterud DigitalGreenClock.cab
oNesterud DigitalCyanClock.cab

How to install my CAB-files:
Download your desired Digital Clock from the attachments below.
First you have to disable the TouchFLO 3D, do this by going to Start then Settings and press Today, go to the Items-tab and remove the tick from TouchFLO 3D. Press OK.
Now to the installation part. If you've got the CABs in the phone-memory, just browse there with the File explorer and press the CAB of your choice.
You will now be asked to choose a path for the files to be installed. You have to choose the Device-path!
If you're beeing asked to reboot the device, you can just ignore that.
And finally, activate the TouchFLO 3D again in the same way you disabled it.
(If you attend to try more than one of them, make sure you uninstall the one you installed earlier first)

Some after effects:
If you wish to have colon/dots between the two number sides, you can merge those with your wallpaper:
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/399/greenyh7.png
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4287/cyanxi0.png

I love your wallpaper the 3D Black tiles, really cool
Could you post it please?

Top Liked Posts