[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

Gumboot

Jun 19, 2012
Regional NSW
Good work.

Almost have the it downloaded.

Unsure if you can do this but on my S3 the Australian version did not rotate in the photo app but when I uploaded Omega Rom it would auto rotate. Found it seemed to be an Australian version thing and made it easier with auto rotate.

Any ideas?

Gumboot

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Opps,

All downloaded except the 16th file.

You just ruined my excitement.

lol Sorry mate, I'm in the same boat as you :(

I have the 15 files done, so I am just waiting for the 16th to be ready so I can download that too.... unfortunately I gotta go to bed soon due to early start at work so it looks like I'm not going to be able to try the new rom now until tomorrow arvo :crying:

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Haha sorry guys there is 15 @ 115mb lol my mistake. try extracting and report

hahaha good on ya! lol I'll let you off seeing that I appreciate so much what you are going ;)

It's extracted fine and am transferring it now to my phone, but I can't see me getting to try it tonight now. But I am sure it will be a ripper!

Reactions: hashcheck

Mastiha

Feb 6, 2005
Sydney
www.gameon.net.au
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMA8]#HASHCHECK#Rom V1.4 [4.1.2][Aroma][TELSTRA/OPTUS/ETC]13-02-13

Thanks for efforts hashcheck.

I've installed the ROM using the CWM recovery that you recommended.

I still have a couple of issues.

When I do the install it gets to the point of setting the DPI and the phone abruptly reboots. The installation seems to have worked though.

The other thing is that every time the phone reboots, I get the Android is Updating dialog box.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

hashcheck

Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMA8]#HASHCHECK#Rom V1.4 [4.1.2][Aroma][TELSTRA/OPTUS/ETC]13-02-13

Yes it should auto reboot at the end of installation. Did u choose a theme? Android updating should only happen on first boot.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

XDAJacky

Aug 15, 2010
Sorry , I want try your rom. download completed but can not decompress file
Can use one file for this download ??

Gumboot

Jun 19, 2012
Regional NSW
The other thing is that every time the phone reboots, I get the Android is Updating

I had this problem when I first installed 1.3. What I found to fix it was to run cwm again and install over top again.

So it appears I had the full install last night already. Go from excited to disappointed back to excited again. Will give it a go today.

Also hash did you get my pm about the blocking icon?

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Sorry , I want try your rom. download completed but can not decompress file
Can use one file for this download ??

You need to use a 7 zip program to decompress it. Try www.7-zip.org/ and use their free one. Works for me.

Gumboot

Mastiha

Feb 6, 2005
Sydney
www.gameon.net.au
Yes it should auto reboot at the end of installation. Did u choose a theme? Android updating should only happen on first boot.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

Yes but it usually asks to reboot. Just when it's applying the DPI settings it abruptly reboots. The items I selected were:

- No Wipe
- Telstra Modem and CSC
- Stock Theme
- 320 DPI
- Default software Install
- All mods except soft buttons and AC!D Sound Engine

In regards to Android Updating Screen, the first time it did it for 443 app. Now, it does it for 2 apps every reboot.

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle

Mine did the auto boot too and while I chose to have the xposed stuff installed in aroma, it's not there. I also don't seem to have call recording.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

hfinlay10

Jan 25, 2011
Anyone having any success with Mini S Note? I find it opens but crashes when trying to save or maximise.

hashcheck

Mini Snote is functional for me maybe clear cache for app. And i can't replicate auto reboot?? Are you guys doing a full wipe? i know its a pain but if you make a nandroid backup and do a full wipe and then install with your same options and see if it auto reboots...

Update i have worked out why it reboots (important.. #run_program("/sbin/reboot"); ) lol but it doesn't effect install. i am uploading new version now with that fix

Last edited:
Reactions: hfinlay10

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK#Rom V1.5 [4.1.2][Aroma][TELSTRA/OPTUS/ETC]14-02-13

The auto boot doesn't bother me, but don't know why some things I ticked to be installed, didn't.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts