NEW BOOT LOADER VERSIONs-AVATAR ROMs(Temasek- DISCONTINUED)

Search This thread

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
NEW BOOT LOADER VERSIONs of TEMASEK JB 4.2.2 ROM (DISCONTINUED as the DEV has moved to a new device...no support now)

ALL CREDITS GO TO TEMASEK.
This is no way my ROM. I am just making new boot loader versions out of the existing beautiful ones.

Instructions:

if you come from other ROMs:
make a clean wipe
format System
flash through CWM or TWRP
flash the gapps
reboot and enjoy

if you are updating from an existing Tema JB ROM:
just a dalvik/cache wipe (for safety )

Find the previous versions below

TEMASEK CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL JB 4.2.2 V85 NEW BOOTLOADER VERSION
TEMASEK CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL JB 4.2.2 V86 NEW BOOTLOADER VERSION
TEMASEK CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL JB 4.2.2 V87 NEW BOOTLOADER VERSION

V72 onwards-please be careful about the permissions management. IF YOU DONT KNOW IT, DONT DO IT

This thread will be updated as and when Temasek updates the ROM version. But, please dont ask for ETAs from TEMASEK or even me

Thanks to @temasek one of the great contributors and one of the finest ROM chef for O2X for his ROM and this suggestion of opening a new thread.
Thanks @rugglez for his guidance and support
Thanks @mivv for allowing me to use his ROM as base
Thanks @tonyp to guide me
Thanks to @victorharsh for the feedback for the hotspot and gtalk video - FIND IT HERE

Thanks to this wonderful people on this O2X Community who appreciate and encourage
Thanks to all my other friends (Topo,Spica,Francesco,sgspluss,Stefan,Jishnu,Civato,Yann,Superskill,Anurag,Troco ......will keep adding this as and when I remember :p)

Check Temasek's thread for any other information, instruction and changelog

This ROM is doing great with the latest Kowalski Kernel. Credits for the Kernel goes to @pengus77 (awesome guy)

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST:
Neither me nor anyone is responsible if you burn your device or if your neighbour gets jealous of the features and steals it....or if your girlfriend wants to look at it more than yourself.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING. DONT BLAME OTHERS

Last edited:

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
NEW BOOT LOADER VERSIONS OF THE FAMOUS AVATAR JB ROMs

Older versions are here

AVATAR 3.3.1 NIGHTLY DEC20 NEW BOOTLOADER VERSION

All Credits go to AVATAR team
Thanks @bippi79
Thanks @spyroskfor the incredible convertor tool
Thanks @k101d for the internal SD card mount fix
Thanks @trocopassu for his help and support

This is not my ROM. Just a boot loader version of the published Avatar Old boot loader version in this development section. All credits go to the AVATAR team.

Instructions:

if you come from other ROMs:
make a clean wipe
format System
flash through CWM or TWRP
flash the gapps
reboot and enjoy

if you are updating from an existing Avatar JB ROM:
just a dalvik/cache wipe (for safety )

Please refer to the Avatar Original thread for more information, instructions and changelog.

This thread will be updated as and when AVATAR team updates the ROM version. But, please dont ask for ETAs from them or even me

Thanks goes to @bippi79 and the Avatar Team
Thanks to @victorharsh for the feedback for the hotspot and gtalk video - FIND IT HERE

Thanks to all those previously mentioned in the OP. Without you all I would not be here

This ROM is doing great with the latest Kowalski Kernel. Credits for the Kernel goes to @pengus77 (awesome guy)

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST:
Neither me nor anyone is responsible if you burn your device or if your neighbour gets jealous of the features and steals it....or if your girlfriend wants to look at it more than yourself.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING. DONT BLAME OTHERS

Last edited:

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
WTH, one of my best friends proves he deserves his RC title. Well done buddy, you've made me go for flash right now :)

Don't press thanks if you don't mean it.....

still remaining a noob....but learnt a few things from such friends like you all out there.....

but its time to give back this awesome community something....small things I learnt here.

Give feedback if it works well or not :)

SuperSkill

Jun 25, 2011
Kristiansand
Btw, anyone tried with the kernel spica provided for cm10? If there's missing links I'm happy to share it :)

Don't press thanks if you don't mean it.....seriously

Reactions: kekks

hack_man

Sep 18, 2011
I have the 2.10 version installed ..
If I flash the new 2.11 will I loose all my apps/data/settings ?

yarisd4dturbo

Jul 5, 2008
Rome
Thx for the port, it's a big pleasure for us, sorry for this post I know it's a dev thread :p:D

Inviato dal mio LG-P990 con Tapatalk 2

Custom40

Aug 5, 2010
SREEPRAJAY: Recognized Contributor at killing the old bootloader. Diiiiie! :D

how to switch sd card ?

From DrummerMuppet's Q&A post... A little searching never hurts, now does it? :)

How can I swap the mounting points for internal SD card and external SD card?
If you're on the new bootloader, flash this script via Recovery (thanks, @C0D3N1N3R!). For those on the old bootloader, you need this one instead (thanks, @SWTR!).

Last edited:

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Nooooooo my friend, just bringing a few good ROMs from the old boot loader to the new.....not my intention to kill anything or to do any harm.

Please dont carry such an opinion....and I would like you to stop creating a boot loader war or bias

Sorry if this has hurt you.
thanks for the understanding my friend

mbaier

Dec 25, 2011

From DrummerMuppet's Q&A post... A little searching never hurts, now does it? :)

you'r right , but this is a book man , bigger than bible . and I'm old fart 50 years old who wont to be "updated" with you "young guns" . Tnx buddy :good:

Top Liked Posts