[Q] Anyone else having issues sending pictures via stock or third party app?

Search This thread
Jul 12, 2012
Hello, everyone! I was wondering if anyone else is having problems sending picture messages? I started having problems on Friday. I've reset the phone, powered it off for 5 minutes and turned off WiFi. The only thing that seems to get them to send is me taking the battery out and reinserting it. I just got this phone 2 weeks ago, and I'm kind of annoyed at this problem. I had the first generation Note before this, and never had any problems like this. Thanks to all who reply!!!

theorioles33

Feb 15, 2011
Hello, everyone! I was wondering if anyone else is having problems sending picture messages? I started having problems on Friday. I've reset the phone, powered it off for 5 minutes and turned off WiFi. The only thing that seems to get them to send is me taking the battery out and reinserting it. I just got this phone 2 weeks ago, and I'm kind of annoyed at this problem. I had the first generation Note before this, and never had any problems like this. Thanks to all who reply!!!

I've found that when using a 3rd party app like Chomp, I have to enter the APN settings manually under the 3rd party app. This first happened to me about a month ago and then recently when I went back to stock to get ready for the updates.

MMSC
http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS Proxy
proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS Port

wudien

Feb 15, 2012
Columbia
When I disabled the stock app I couldn't share pictures. Had to re enable gallery and then I could send however I wanted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Reactions: theorioles33

theorioles33

Feb 15, 2011
When I disabled the stock app I couldn't share pictures. Had to re enable gallery and then I could send however I wanted.

Hmmmm. I'm wondering if that was my problem. I may have froze the stock app when that was going on. Thanks for the tip.

wudien

Feb 15, 2012
Columbia
absolutely. I read on here that disabling stock app/gallery would improve battery life, due to a scanning frequency, but yeah, it made it impossible to SMS pictures.

Jul 12, 2012
I went into my Turned Off apps and saw I'd turned off AT&T ready2go. I turned it back on and haven't had any problems since. Could that have possibly been it?

wudien

Feb 15, 2012
Columbia
I went into my Turned Off apps and saw I'd turned off AT&T ready2go. I turned it back on and haven't had any problems since. Could that have possibly been it?

hmm. did you turn anything else on at the same time? im pretty sure my ATT ready2go is still disabled (and or frozen), maybe even uninstalled.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.