HELP to recover my sensors

Search This thread

xmuertex

Mar 13, 2008
after i updated to kitkat, nb4 and ne6 same results

i lost gyroscope, air motion and proximity sensors, how can i do a unbrick procedure or fix this issue, i really need your help. thank you

xmuertex

Mar 13, 2008
You wipe and then flash? And you using odin on the pc and not the mobile one right?
Yes I use odin 3.09 on pc, instead of wipe I use Format on twpr2 for n900t, then installed stock rom, then back into stock recovery and wiped and nothing, no sensors works ever since kitkat was first installed on this device. . [emoji20]

xile6

Dec 2, 2008
Dallas
Yes I use odin 3.09 on pc, instead of wipe I use Format on twpr2 for n900t, then installed stock rom, then back into stock recovery and wiped and nothing, no sensors works ever since kitkat was first installed on this device. . [emoji20]

I'm to to sure on the format option. I know on another phone it screws things up badly.

The best I can say is use odin 3.07 and flash the tar update. .
It will remove root but your be able to use the app to get it back.

xmuertex

Mar 13, 2008
I think i deleted some internal files, can anyone please share internal files that involve the sensors for Tmobile Note 3 N900T

xmuertex

Mar 13, 2008

6uPMAH

Jan 6, 2010
Miami
Well, this might a time for T-Mo store visit. ODIN to stock, take it in, and see if they have any kind of wipe/reset procedure. If EFS reset didn't work, I'm all out of advice. )) Sorry.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Your file system may have gotten corrupted. I had a weird situation once that I just couldn't resolve, no matter how many times I ODIN'd stock ROM/firmware. The answer for me was to rebuild the EFS file system, as outlined in this thread, the second half of the OP.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2471421