Search This thread

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009

No it won't :p

Have fun ;) :D

i did have fun :)

Mr. Clown said:
Thread: Drugs, your views on them

We don't want to project and allowed these kind of discussions in our site and to our mobile community respecting the different public that currently visit us (children and under age) were other members can find these discussions not suitable; eventhough they are in the offtopic forum

Thread Closed

lonelykatana

Feb 18, 2010
N. Wales
I am currently trying to write an essay, which I have been putting off for weeks.

attachment.php

"Describe how atmospheric circulation gives rise to high and low pressure. Explain how these pressure bands vary over time within the tropics"

KILL ME NOW!

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,487

johnson8cyl

Feb 28, 2010
Fort Worth
Enjoying the replies on this thread. :p Relaxing on my day off. Thinking really hard about the g2 since my gf is going with the mt4g. About to play split second on PS3. :D

jtom617

Jul 26, 2010
detroit
thinking about how bad i need to goto the bathroom and why im sitting here talking about it and not doing it

also pissed off that ridesafely hasn't told me whether the insurance company accepted my offer on a wrecked car or not, the woman on the phone said i would know by 9pm tonight and its 12am :(

captainstu72

Dec 17, 2009
Eating a nice pastie in the attempt of helping shed off this man flu whilst waiting to be able to do some work.

Sucks about the car jtom617!

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
Waiting for a ridiculously HUUGE ps3 update to download over my ridiculously SLOOOW internet connection.........:mad:

Only 518 minutes to go :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts