[request] radio files kitkat

Search This thread

alonsoch

May 28, 2012
Hidalgo Del Parral Chihuahu
Hi
I'm developing a new version of the motoTool ... so some people after flash the GPE image lost signal.. so i was thinking, if you flash your stock radio image in the GPE image , you will recover your signal?? anyway if you have the radio files from your device please share it and if someone can try flash stock radio images in a GPE device would be great! ... i can't test because i don't have all the moto g variants.
when you share your stock radio post your model, carrier, etc
thanks...

Reactions: alfick3

lost101

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 30, 2008
I was planning to start a thread in Dev for all the radios this weekend. They will be CWM / TWRP flashable.

Here are the adb commands if anyone wants to dump their radio:
adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modem of=/sdcard/radio_firmware.img​

alonsoch

May 28, 2012
Hidalgo Del Parral Chihuahu
I was planning to start a thread in Dev for all the radios this weekend. They will be CWM / TWRP flashable.

adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modem of=/sdcard/radio_firmware.img​
Perfect I need that files ...if you have it to please share, is the only missing thing in my tool.. Well the only fundamental option not included

kristof.p

Feb 10, 2014
Download original stock firmwares from
sbf droid-developers org phone.php?device=14
unpack it and get fsg.mbn files.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

adb shell
    su
    Hi
    I'm developing a new version of the motoTool ... so some people after flash the GPE image lost signal.. so i was thinking, if you flash your stock radio image in the GPE image , you will recover your signal?? anyway if you have the radio files from your device please share it and if someone can try flash stock radio images in a GPE device would be great! ... i can't test because i don't have all the moto g variants.
    when you share your stock radio post your model, carrier, etc
    thanks...