Advanced Alternative to JuiceDefender

Search This thread

processorsaurus

Apr 26, 2011
As some may know, JuiceDefender sucks now (IMO) - it hasn't been updated since 2012, and just doesn't work/look right on the note 3. In fact, I think I did better with my battery without it on there. Took me a while to realize it was JD!

Anyway, I've been looking for a new alternative. Not that my battery is overly bad on the note 3, it's actually pretty good. But it's nice to have an app for when I really want to stretch it out.

unfortunately, I can't really find a good alternative. I've tried the following - http://i.imgur.com/zIb77fV.png (im lazy sorry)

And after playing with them, I've started to lose hope. None of the top recommendations seem to have anything close to JuiceDefenders ability of scheduling, locations, app control, screen on/off, and quick enable/disable.

Some had a few, but they were pretty limited.

So im open to suggestions! I don't mind a small price, but would like a trial/free version.

processorsaurus

Apr 26, 2011
Great suggestions

Thanks for the replies, but after trying them out, I found some profiles for Tasker to use that will work. I think I'm too picky. Hope it doesn't sound 'elitist'. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Liked Posts