[ROM] BAMF Rezound ICS v2.1 Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
just fyi to everyone, joel and i tested it out and the camera fix DOES work for the camera...the file sizes are now btwn 3 and 4 mbs, where as before they were 1-2 mbs..so compression is OFF

HOWEVER

video camera fix DOES NOT WORK. we STILL get 8-10 mbps and DO NOT get 20 mbps like the sensation tweak got. also, changing the file format to MP4 does nothing, and it still records in 3gpp. haven't tested the audio codec in the video mode yet to see if there's still clicks and pops, so i'll try that tomorrow

Reactions: thelandon

jaysckap

Sep 21, 2010
Would it be hard to get the sense 4 camera working on this? That cam is insane, also thanks for all your hard work!

Last edited:

bokechukwu1

Jun 5, 2008
atlanta
Just wondering here but I wonder if it would be possible to make a patch for the camera tweak instead of re flashing another rom....just curious still appreciate the work regardless

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

syikho

Aug 27, 2010
took a few tries to get a decently focused image in here...but eh not bad i guess?

http://i.imgur.com/ix1xy.jpg

Is that the Cooler Master HAF 932? I have the exact same tower lol.

On topic, I am having issues with the Google Play Store, constant force close issues and fixing permissions didn't work. Anyone else getting the same thing or know of a fix?

Edit: Tried installing a fresh copy of the store and still getting force close issues.

Sent from my BAMF'n Rezound

Last edited:

Argent36

Jun 9, 2010
Canton - Michigan
I don't see any 'new' ROM files in the downloads section - just a BAMFupdate under the ICS files - so I'm confused - or is the Evita one the new one with the camera fix etc?

QBall45

Jul 23, 2011
I'm struggling here...
I decided to update to the new firmware. Simple enough.
After flashing the ruu twice & getting it to boot up I went back & flashed amon ra 3.14 which went fine or so I thought. Now I have access to recovery. Flashed su & superuser. Hmmm... No root access... Now what? Found I needed amonra 3.15 so I flashed that only to find I had the same issue as before. I tried updating su binary only to have that fail.

Not sure what to do next. Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    joel111.gif

THE GOODS

• Sense 3.6
    • Overscroll Glow
    • Advanced Power Menu
    • Extra Quicksettings
    • Sony Bravia Engine
    • Debloated
    • Much Much More :)

THE BUGS

• You Tell Me :)

NOTES

THANKS

• Team BAMF :)
    • Can't really put these people in bullet points lol...thanks to wasabiwa for the wonderful poster he has made me..Thanks gadget for the amazing skins and just his regular help on everything :)..Thanks andybones for helping me decompile apks when my apktool dont work hehe :) Thanks Fernando Sor for doing Zeus Mods for my rom and just general awesomeness :).and WizeGuyDezignz for fixing sync icons.and Romanb for his unicorn live wallpaper and fixperms init.d script...and Wildstang what can i say hes been with me through thick and thin hes just an awesome friend and helps me when i need it thanks Bro :)..and llborell for resizing the keyboard :) and finally Jan i cant say thanks enough to this guy hes an awesome friend he helps me with any issue he let me port his marvelous tweaks to my rom (even spent 6 hours porting his tweaks to the systemui.apk!!!!) cant thank you enough jan :) i really cant thank these people enough HUGE Thanks guys.. :D
    • jerrytan93 and Steve0007 for keyboard from sensation... :)

CHANGELOG V3.0 Official:

• Tweaks Tons of them..
    • Updated to latest leak.
    almost 15 hours working on this........but when its ready u guys will love it :)
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...its ok run to the mods because people are being mean to you.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

i didnt run to the mods i can close my own thread :) wanna see?
    I love the changelog complaints keep em coming..just rember I do this for free I can stop whenever I want :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA