Huawei Ascend G700 4.4 upgrade?

Search This thread

Dule Cerak

Dec 30, 2011
Beograd
Hello,

I bought recently huawei ascend g700 and I would like to know is there any way to upgrade to 4.4 or higher? Does it have CyanogenMod 11 or some other version for this device? I have 4.4.2 on my Nexus 7 II and I'am very satisfied!

Regards, Thank's in advance!

Reactions: sunycabletv

knutmarius

Feb 14, 2014
I am also curious about this. Have you found anything since you posted this thread? Was hard to find any specific information about installing a custom ROM on the G700, so I am not sure if that is because it is not currently possible, or for other reasons.

Reactions: Hadei

Enrique XDA

Apr 14, 2013
Hi folks,

Develop a Custom ROM is not that easy, you have to find the well-known developers of the forum and ask them if they're planning to do that, otherwise you'll only have the chance to wait for an upgrade directly from the manufacturer.

Best regards.
Enrique

Reactions: hz498

talvigi

Feb 15, 2014
All ways somewhere arround
Thanks Enrik for your nice comments,

But some one must be digging something in the ground for this Huawei's big smartphone

And we hope it will soon be availabe in this forum because people in this world are so lovely and helping.

Reactions: hz498 and Hadei

navroza

Dec 1, 2012
Hello,

I bought recently huawei ascend g700 and I would like to know is there any way to upgrade to 4.4 or higher? Does it have CyanogenMod 11 or some other version for this device? I have 4.4.2 on my Nexus 7 II and I'am very satisfied!

I am also curious about this. Have you found anything since you posted this thread? Was hard to find any specific information about installing a custom ROM on the G700, so I am not sure if that is because it is not currently possible, or for other reasons.

Hi folks,

Develop a Custom ROM is not that easy, you have to find the well-known developers of the forum and ask them if they're planning to do that, otherwise you'll only have the chance to wait for an upgrade directly from the manufacturer.

Best regards.
Enrique

But some one must be digging something in the ground for this Huawei's big smartphone

And we hope it will soon be availabe in this forum because people in this world are so lovely and helping.
I have ported cm11/12 from another phone. Touchscreen not works and that rom is useless. if anyone can fix it will be great.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello,

Hi folks,

Best regards.
    Enrique