[Q] Media Volume Levels With Headphones

Search This thread

Manc

Aug 22, 2010
Hi Guys

Just moved from a HTC One x to the S5 and there is one thing bugging me at the min.

When i plug in my headphones and watch a video the volume level is set about 50% so i increase the level to 75% watch my videos, when i have finished and removed the headphones, the next time i put the headphones in the volume jumps back to 50%

i have tried installing 3rd party apps and i can see that when i select my volume level and then unplug and reinsert my headphones, the level drops back to the default 50%

has anyone else had this problem, im hoping there is a fix somewhere in the options that allows me to set the default

I dont want to root my phone just yet (i know all about teh benefits of rooting etc having done it on my other phones) so anything that rules out anything to do with root

other than that im loving the new phone at the min,

Thanks for looking

Manc

Aug 22, 2010
Give Diceplayer a try, for me it remembers the play level and the volume can go up to 400%. (I did disable all stock music EQ's and apps that I could without Root.)

Hi Thanks for your reply

I just tried dice player and it just kept reverting the volume back down to about 50%

Thanks for your suggestion though