[FIX][TIPS][CM11]Indian Language & Emoji support

Search This thread

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
Hi here i am sharing fixes for Indian Language & Emoji for CM 11.

Download DroidHindi & DroidSansFallback from below and paste it to system/fonts/here & set permission on it rw-r-r .

For Emoji download AndroidEmoji form below and paste it to system/fonts/here & set permission on it rw-r-r.
Tips for using CM 11
1] Memory management
I suggest you to use S2E rather than any App or Script , S2E handle's better than any other .
2] Ram Management
Use Disable Service App , and disable all use less services like see the below screen shot i have disabled all Google Play services which i don't need .
Screenshot_2014_08_18_18_21_16.png
3] Proximity Sensor
Use Xposed Module and disable the Proximity Sensor for getting the Caller screen early .
*Why should I use S2e why not any script like cronmod ?
If you use script like cronmod , there are chances of getting random reboots or you can use Lin2sd also but so S2E is better than all.

*Why should I disable all useless services ?
By disabling it you will get some more free ram , due to these you will face less lag .

*Why should I disable Proximity Sensor ?
You know whenever we get a call the screen goes black and we can't see anything , so by disabling Sensor the screen comes fast as compare to earlier .

*What will happen when i install Language Font and Emoji ?
By installing Language Font where ever you see boxes now there will be actual font & about Emoji ,go to Msg.apk and see the Emoji 's there will be blank so by installing it you will see Emoji's . Note : There will be some 2-3 emoji's will be missing
I Hope these post you will found helpfull:)

Attachments

• Language.zip
    329 KB · Views: 920
  • Emoji.zip
    309.3 KB · Views: 1,005

saltalabanca

Apr 23, 2014
can only install the emoji.zip ? or lenguage.zip too?

mount all and installation aborted. i have a Galaxy Y. help. i wish have the icons

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi here i am sharing fixes for Indian Language & Emoji for CM 11.

Download DroidHindi & DroidSansFallback from below and paste it to system/fonts/here & set permission on it rw-r-r .

For Emoji download AndroidEmoji form below and paste it to system/fonts/here & set permission on it rw-r-r.
    Tips for using CM 11
    1] Memory management
    I suggest you to use S2E rather than any App or Script , S2E handle's better than any other .
    2] Ram Management
    Use Disable Service App , and disable all use less services like see the below screen shot i have disabled all Google Play services which i don't need .
    Screenshot_2014_08_18_18_21_16.png
    3] Proximity Sensor
    Use Xposed Module and disable the Proximity Sensor for getting the Caller screen early .
    *Why should I use S2e why not any script like cronmod ?
    If you use script like cronmod , there are chances of getting random reboots or you can use Lin2sd also but so S2E is better than all.

*Why should I disable all useless services ?
    By disabling it you will get some more free ram , due to these you will face less lag .

*Why should I disable Proximity Sensor ?
    You know whenever we get a call the screen goes black and we can't see anything , so by disabling Sensor the screen comes fast as compare to earlier .

*What will happen when i install Language Font and Emoji ?
    By installing Language Font where ever you see boxes now there will be actual font & about Emoji ,go to Msg.apk and see the Emoji 's there will be blank so by installing it you will see Emoji's . Note : There will be some 2-3 emoji's will be missing
    I Hope these post you will found helpfull:)