[Q] how to enhance Camera Quality of Moto E??

Search This thread

JerryGoyal

Jan 23, 2013
new delhi
www.jerrygoyal.com
as you all know it doesn't have flash and not even auto-focus feature. so its pretty depressing :( to take pics especially at night.

if anyone knows how to increase camera quality(especially at night) by any means like some settings or a different camera app then let me know. thanks.

-Adarsh-

Jun 18, 2013
Balasore
OnePlus Nord
as you all know it doesn't have flash and not even auto-focus feature. so its pretty depressing :( to take pics especially at night.

if anyone knows how to increase camera quality(especially at night) by any means like some settings or a different camera app then let me know. thanks.

the only possible feature available is to turn on hdr..(not auto)and set exposure manually..this will give a clear pic even in low light..am perfect with this..and use google camera's hdr to take pics of notes or books,etc..it will be more prominent..and the camera is good outdoors...but indoor use is horrible..
and yes one more thing..if you have time and want to take macro shots..just place a magnifying glass infront of your camera lens and adjust the distance to get a clear shot..
thats all i have discovered till now..
[QRCODE]just hit thanks if i helped[/QRCODE]​

Reactions: JerryGoyal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

the only possible feature available is to turn on hdr..(not auto)and set exposure manually..this will give a clear pic even in low light..am perfect with this..and use google camera's hdr to take pics of notes or books,etc..it will be more prominent..and the camera is good outdoors...but indoor use is horrible..
    and yes one more thing..if you have time and want to take macro shots..just place a magnifying glass infront of your camera lens and adjust the distance to get a clear shot..
    thats all i have discovered till now..
    [QRCODE]just hit thanks if i helped[/QRCODE]​