What ICS-Rom is good for daily use

Search This thread

Hampy

Jul 23, 2010
[ROM][IMM76I][4.0.4][AOSP] ICS333 1.1 | Team 3xtr3m3 | Fast,stable,easy (5/23/2012)

Lars_1808

Feb 1, 2012
I am using EXTRAordinary ICS.

Fast, smooth, stable and excellent for daily use.
Especially with the latest Devil (test) Kernel or the latest Semaphore!

G

GuestK00428

Slim ICS: problems only. Don't try it. Fairly complicated. Try ICS333 or ICSSGS. CM9 Is for loads of devices so its very buggy (ans popular) also, cm eats up battery VEERY faat

kabracity

Apr 8, 2011
I've tried ics333 and I still get the sam thing as with TwICS. I can't call anyone, but others can call me. I know this isn't exactly the right forum to ask, but I can't post in development forum, and if someone could help it would be great!
Thanks!

Sounds like you've lost your IMEI. Type *#06#, and if it starts by 0049 it means you've lost it. If you don't have a backup folder (you might have as some scripts do it for you before flashing, check the "backup" folder on your sdcard), you'll have to go back to stock Gingerbread to recover it, and then back to ICS again.

If you have the EFS backup, just copy its contents (not the folder itself) to the EFS folder in your phone.

The issue is listed on the 1 point of the ICS333 FAQ: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1618757

rhythm07

Dec 28, 2010
I've tried ics333 and I still get the sam thing as with TwICS. I can't call anyone, but others can call me. I know this isn't exactly the right forum to ask, but I can't post in development forum, and if someone could help it would be great!
Thanks!

hmm have you tried to reApply this custom rom without sim card and microstck... i usually do this even if its not actually needed, bt i had a problem updtng with sim and mem stck via odin bfore... well you could try...

and try have you tried this clean installation?? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25722239#post25722239.......

spiro2903

May 11, 2011
hmm have you tried to reApply this custom rom without sim card and microstck... i usually do this even if its not actually needed, bt i had a problem updtng with sim and mem stck via odin bfore... well you could try...

and try have you tried this clean installation?? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25722239#post25722239.......

Thanks for the help. I've gotten friends SIM from my carrier and that one works fine, so I'm gonna ask for a new SIM and all should be well :)

Antyman

Feb 12, 2011
I just started using Dark Knight 5.5, with Devil2 kernel. It's pretty sleek and fast, though I believe it's actually GB made to look like ICS. Battery life seems to be about the same (which to be honest is horrible on the i9000), and I'm currently testing modems to find the best one for use here in Panama.

camp70

Feb 9, 2012
Elite`s imm76k is a good option... and now he´s making a port from Sony firmware... still beta :eek:

najarc

May 1, 2011
I use Cm9 nightly and it's perfect. 6 Days of no charging battery on our galaxy is possible :) Best of all

-ReaL-

Nov 6, 2009
Yoshkar-Ola
there is no ics rom without bugs. stock rom is the best for daily use - fast rotation (accelerometer), loud sound, videocamera without lags in darkness, great battery life, fully working fmradio and more...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cm9 nightly

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5