Stuck on samsung boot! Help!!

Search This thread

doodoot_09

Jun 1, 2012
hi i did the tutorial in flashing stock via odin. and flashed the cwm recovery for kitkat. flashed a rom with 4.4.2 ( biftor) and i restarted my device. now it is stucked on samsung logo ( STUCKED! ) and it doesn't seem to change. i did the odin again the stock firmware. and it doesn't move to samsung logo. ( without yellow triangle ) any help? :(( please

Christiaan91

Mar 15, 2010
Everywhere
hi i did the tutorial in flashing stock via odin. and flashed the cwm recovery for kitkat. flashed a rom with 4.4.2 ( biftor) and i restarted my device. now it is stucked on samsung logo ( STUCKED! ) and it doesn't seem to change. i did the odin again the stock firmware. and it doesn't move to samsung logo. ( without yellow triangle ) any help? :(( please

Did you follow all the necessary steps before install the kitkat rom, like wiping and formatting?
Can you get into recovery or download mode?

Reactions: doodoot_09

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did you follow all the necessary steps before install the kitkat rom, like wiping and formatting?
    Can you get into recovery or download mode?