[theme]Men United one

Search This thread

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
Men United
This theme has been created in order to help raise awraeness of Prostate Cancer and is part of a series I will be releasing.periodacllyMen United is part of the Prostate Cancer Uk group which is a charitable organisation and mainly relies on donations in order to help fight Prostate Cancer.They
currently need 250 thousand people to sign up,and are 100 thousand names short,so please if you have a spare five minutes
head over to prostatecanceruk.org/menunited and take the test,you will even receive a Men United pin badge for your
efforts and of course be helping a very worthwhile cause.You can use Twitter #menunited.They also accept voluntary
donations to help the fight.
Please note
I have been given written permission by Prostate Cancer Uk to use their logo in this theme to help raise awareness,so there are no copyright issues.I have no direct affiliation with the charity aside from creating this theme to help try and raise awareness.
Thank you for looking and thank you in advance to any of you who take the time to show support and sign up,let's try and beat this,we can win.

#Menunited
www,prostatecanceruk.org/menunited

Attachments

• menunited1.jpg
    menunited1.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 1,967
Last edited: