[CMC-GUI] [DAILY] [PPA] Cyanogenmod Compiler Daily [Depreciated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lithid-cm

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
That worked like a charm. Ran ./android and installed the platform-tools, ADB is functioning perfectly with my G2x in VirtualBox. But now it seems your git is being hammered...

[EDIT] Nevermind, it just worked... Left the error in here so I will know what this means in the future.

Code:
matt@android-dev:~$ git clone [url]https://github.com/lithid/CMC.git[/url]
Cloning into CMC...
error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 504
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

Or am I just assuming?
Yea thats usually what it means.

You can also get the latest stuff in zip format from this link.
https://github.com/lithid/CMC/zipball/master

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Last edited:

flamingblue8z

Jun 1, 2007
Pittsburgh
Yep, worked and I was able to extract files from the G2x. Question, though, with the option 3 to extract the files from the G2x, why is it when I went to start compiling CM, it extracted them again? It's the same device, lge/p999 at the bottom. Just seemed odd that I had already done it with option 3, and then upon selecting option 8, it extracted them again. *shrug* It's going along pretty well, though I see lots of warnings and errors related to individual files in the compile. It hasn't stopped once, though, still pegging my CPUs, so I guess those errors and warnings aren't serious? They're usually "invalid syntax used" or something of that nature, with a suggestion given. IDK, I know it's most likely not anything you have control of, guess the nature of the CM source being constantly updated makes for an interesting build because some things work and some don't, and that is dynamically changed when updates are uploaded to the repo? This is my first time ever compiling from source, so excuse my n00b-ish nature. I have pretty much learned everything using XDA over the years, and never truly understood much of what goes on in compiling code from source. I just know it's a resource-intensive process, which hopefully my 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo handles in at least a reasonable amount of time. You did mention ICS is available as well, compiling it I guess requires some sort of updated "stuff" to target specific devices that CM as of yet doesn't support? I noticed also in the past posts that you mentioned ICS source downloads with the repo sync, so changing to compiling for CM9 when it does become available for the G2x will be as simple as a repo update and changing from GB to ICS in the Setup Repo options? Will a whole new full sync be necessary?

Sorry for so many questions. I promise, these are my last ones for a while. :) My roommates want to play CoD Black Ops.

intangibleDroid

Apr 25, 2010
That worked like a charm. Ran ./android and installed the platform-tools, ADB is functioning perfectly with my G2x in VirtualBox. But now it seems your git is being hammered...

[EDIT] Nevermind, it just worked... Left the error in here so I will know what this means in the future.

Code:
matt@android-dev:~$ git clone [url]https://github.com/lithid/CMC.git[/url]
Cloning into CMC...
error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 504
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

Or am I just assuming?
I got it working using git:// instead of https://

Not sure if that helps anyone.

lithid-cm

Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
Yep, worked and I was able to extract files from the G2x. Question, though, with the option 3 to extract the files from the G2x, why is it when I went to start compiling CM, it extracted them again? It's the same device, lge/p999 at the bottom. Just seemed odd that I had already done it with option 3, and then upon selecting option 8, it extracted them again. *shrug* It's going along pretty well, though I see lots of warnings and errors related to individual files in the compile. It hasn't stopped once, though, still pegging my CPUs, so I guess those errors and warnings aren't serious? They're usually "invalid syntax used" or something of that nature, with a suggestion given. IDK, I know it's most likely not anything you have control of, guess the nature of the CM source being constantly updated makes for an interesting build because some things work and some don't, and that is dynamically changed when updates are uploaded to the repo? This is my first time ever compiling from source, so excuse my n00b-ish nature. I have pretty much learned everything using XDA over the years, and never truly understood much of what goes on in compiling code from source. I just know it's a resource-intensive process, which hopefully my 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo handles in at least a reasonable amount of time. You did mention ICS is available as well, compiling it I guess requires some sort of updated "stuff" to target specific devices that CM as of yet doesn't support? I noticed also in the past posts that you mentioned ICS source downloads with the repo sync, so changing to compiling for CM9 when it does become available for the G2x will be as simple as a repo update and changing from GB to ICS in the Setup Repo options? Will a whole new full sync be necessary?

Sorry for so many questions. I promise, these are my last ones for a while. :) My roommates want to play CoD Black Ops.
I created the option to extract-files.sh only because after the compile is finished I have it checking for files deleted. For example. If you check remove languages option. It will create a file ~/.CMC_DELETED_FILES in this file is a path and name of what was changed. In order to not break the repo in anyway I have it removing the path that was edited for me to remove the languages. If that path is in that file then it remove that path. At the end of the compile it will do another repo sync to put the original files back in place. While this isn't the best way to do this. Its the easiest. I plan on creating a backup folder where i backup files that were edited then restore them after the compile. That is a little more complex and something I am working on as well as a decent aosp plugin. I hope I helped answered some questions for you.

About the warnings and such while building. That's the nature of the beast. It also depends on the build tool versions, os version etc. etc.

In order to switch to ics, you will need to remove the GB branch repo and redo everything for ics.

flamingblue8z

Jun 1, 2007
Pittsburgh
Gotcha, very good lessons learned. The build just finished 5 minutes or so ago, and this is the last bit of it...

Code:
Optimizing LatinIME.apk...
Zipping package...
Signing package...
Cleaning up...

Package complete: /home/matt/Development/CM-GB/out/target/product/p999/update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-G2x-KANG-signed.zip
ab0f05ba1042cd8b27eb0ff0976c1959  update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-G2x-KANG-signed.zip

/home/matt/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: line 431: [: : integer expression expected

With that last line of code, I'm guessing it will help you out, but hopefully has no bearing on whether or not I can flash that zip file? I was dumped back to the main menu, as I guess is to be expected since the compile completed. I'll find where the latest GApps are and download them, flash em, and see how this works out. I just want to prove whether or not it's possible for me to compile my own ROM, so far it seems I just was able to, thanks to your tool. It sure did take a while though, I'll have to see if I can figure out how long it took overall. The best part is that you will have AOSP available via plugin. That is going to make your tool a VERY hot commodity for amateur devs. Hopefully an explosion of ROMs based on AOSP will come from this. It's a very exciting time, and I really wanna thank you for your dedication and hard work.

lithid-cm

Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
Gotcha, very good lessons learned. The build just finished 5 minutes or so ago, and this is the last bit of it...

Code:
Optimizing LatinIME.apk...
Zipping package...
Signing package...
Cleaning up...

Package complete: /home/matt/Development/CM-GB/out/target/product/p999/update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-G2x-KANG-signed.zip
ab0f05ba1042cd8b27eb0ff0976c1959  update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-G2x-KANG-signed.zip

/home/matt/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: line 431: [: : integer expression expected

With that last line of code, I'm guessing it will help you out, but hopefully has no bearing on whether or not I can flash that zip file? I was dumped back to the main menu, as I guess is to be expected since the compile completed. I'll find where the latest GApps are and download them, flash em, and see how this works out. I just want to prove whether or not it's possible for me to compile my own ROM, so far it seems I just was able to, thanks to your tool. It sure did take a while though, I'll have to see if I can figure out how long it took overall. The best part is that you will have AOSP available via plugin. That is going to make your tool a VERY hot commodity for amateur devs. Hopefully an explosion of ROMs based on AOSP will come from this. It's a very exciting time, and I really wanna thank you for your dedication and hard work.
Yea the zip where package complete is at works. Its just my expression code erroring. Ill fix it.

Edit: Expressions fixed. Let me know how the flashing goes!

Last edited:

1of16

Jan 20, 2009
so...now i got some error while compiling...

Code:
/home/heinzelp/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: Zeile 429: build/envsetup.sh: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
make: *** Keine Regel, um »installclean« zu erstellen.  Schluss.
/home/heinzelp/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: Zeile 432: brunch: Kommando nicht gefunden.
There was an error while building.
-nePress \e[1;32menter\e[0m when you are ready to try again.

find: "out/target/common/docs/gen": Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »out/target/product/vision/obj/lib/libaudioalsa.so«, 
  benötigt von »out/target/product/vision/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudio_intermediates/LINKED/libaudio.so«, zu erstellen.  Schluss.
make: *** Warte auf noch nicht beendete Prozesse...
target StaticLib: liblsof (out/target/product/vision/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/liblsof_intermediates/liblsof.a)
target StaticLib: libc_nomalloc (out/target/product/vision/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_nomalloc_intermediates/libc_nomalloc.a)

lithid-cm

Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
so...now i got some error while compiling...

Code:
/home/heinzelp/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: Zeile 429: build/envsetup.sh: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
make: *** Keine Regel, um »installclean« zu erstellen.  Schluss.
/home/heinzelp/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: Zeile 432: brunch: Kommando nicht gefunden.

find: "out/target/common/docs/gen": Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »out/target/product/vision/obj/lib/libaudioalsa.so«, 
  benötigt von »out/target/product/vision/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudio_intermediates/LINKED/libaudio.so«, zu erstellen.  Schluss.
make: *** Warte auf noch nicht beendete Prozesse...
target StaticLib: liblsof (out/target/product/vision/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/liblsof_intermediates/liblsof.a)
target StaticLib: libc_nomalloc (out/target/product/vision/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_nomalloc_intermediates/libc_nomalloc.a)
What phone?

sajan118

Aug 8, 2011
Cheshunt
Help Me Please :(

Can I Get A Repo Manually As This Is What Comes Up

<<< Welcome to the Cyanogenmod Compiler >>>
Main
Repos Found: 1

1) Choose your Manufacturer
2) Choose your Model
-----
3) Remove Languages (GB/ICS)
4) Remove Live Wallpapers (GB/ICS)
5) Remove CM Wallpapers (GB)
6) Setup Cyanogenmod Repo (GB/ICS)
7) Update Repo (GB/ICS)
8) Compile Cyanogenmod (GB/ICS)
-----
P) CMC Plugins
-----
97) Toggle git/https syncing
98) Change theme
99) Information about CMC
X) exit

Device Info: HTC/Buzz ADB: N/A
Please choose an option to continue
> 6

Main > Setting up CyanogenMod Repo

Y/n)This will download and install the repo from CyanogenMod.
Are you sure you want to do this?

Always Default Location:
/home/sajan/Development/CM-GB

Note:
Default is yes type "n" or "no" to stop this from happening.
You can also press "0" to return to the main menu without changes.
-----
B) back to main menu
X) exit

Please choose an option to continue (Y/n)
> Y

/home/sajan/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: line 307: curl: command not found

Is this new repo going to be ICS or GB? (i/G)
Default is GB.
NOTE:
This will include all cyanogenmod repos to the best of my ability at a future date.
> G

You are now going to go into the repo script and this interface will not exist,
don't worry though. You will be back!
Press enter to continue...

Now we are going to sync the repo. This will take some time. Go play some MW3.
Press enter to continue...

Main

2) Choose your Model
-----
7) Update Repo (GB/ICS)
-----
P) CMC Plugins
-----
98) Change theme
X) exit

> 7

Main > Update Cyanogenmod

Y/n) This will update the Cyanogenmod Repo.
Should we proceed with this?

Note:
Default is yes type "n" or "no" to stop this from happening.
You can also press "0" to return to the main menu without changes.

NOTE: You can FORCE a repo sync by typing "f"
-----
B) back to main menu
X) exit

Please choose an option to continue (Y/n)
> Y

You need to setup the repo first

Main

2) Choose your Model
-----
7) Update Repo (GB/ICS)
-----
P) CMC Plugins
-----
98) Change theme
X) exit

> ^C
sajan@ubuntu:~/CMC$ ^C
sajan@ubuntu:~/CMC$

Please Can I Get Help

lithid-cm

Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
Also anyone trying to sync seems like there might be a github issue. I haven't been about to resync after many many tries.

As soon as I synced aosp its been fine and thosed are hosted by Google.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Reactions: sajan118

1of16

Jan 20, 2009
Maybe its not seeing what you are choosing. I don't know german so I can't sift through all the errors. But maybe there are issues because this was wrote in english and its getting a german response?

Code:
/home/heinzelp/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: line 429: build/envsetup.sh: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `installclean'.  Stop.
/home/heinzelp/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: line 432: brunch: command not found

find: `out/target/common/docs/gen': No such file or directory

make: *** No rule to make target `out/target/product/vision/obj/lib/libaudioalsa.so', needed by `out/target/product/vision/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudio_intermediates/LINKED/libaudio.so'.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

now the same in english :)

lithid-cm

Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
Code:
/home/heinzelp/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: line 429: build/envsetup.sh: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `installclean'.  Stop.
/home/heinzelp/CMC/tools/f/compile_functions: line 432: brunch: command not found

find: `out/target/common/docs/gen': No such file or directory

make: *** No rule to make target `out/target/product/vision/obj/lib/libaudioalsa.so', needed by `out/target/product/vision/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudio_intermediates/LINKED/libaudio.so'.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

now the same in english :)
Can you give me a few things.
Code:
ls -al $REPO_PATH
cat ~/.cmcrc

I don't think something is setup right and could be due to the fact that the github isn't playing nice right now.

1of16

Jan 20, 2009
Can you give me a few things.
Code:
ls -al $REPO_PATH
cat ~/.cmcrc

I don't think something is setup right and could be due to the fact that the github isn't playing nice right now.
Code:
heinzelp@PC3G10095:~/CMC$ ls -al $REPO_PATH
total 32
drwxr-xr-x  6 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 09:48 .
drwxr-xr-x 74 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 15:30 ..
-rwxrwxr-x  1 heinzelp heinzelp 2053 2012-01-02 09:48 CMCompiler
drwxrwxr-x  8 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 09:48 .git
-rw-rw-r--  1 heinzelp heinzelp   35 2012-01-02 09:48 .gitignore
drwxrwxr-x  2 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 09:48 menu_items
drwxrwxr-x  4 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 09:48 plugins
-rw-rw-r--  1 heinzelp heinzelp    0 2012-01-02 09:48 README
drwxrwxr-x  5 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 09:48 tools

Code:
REPO: /home/heinzelp/Development/CM-GB
BRANCH: gingerbread
DEVICE_MAN: htc
DEVICE_MOD: vision

lithid-cm

Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
Code:
heinzelp@PC3G10095:~/CMC$ ls -al $REPO_PATH
total 32
drwxr-xr-x  6 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 09:48 .
drwxr-xr-x 74 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 15:30 ..
-rwxrwxr-x  1 heinzelp heinzelp 2053 2012-01-02 09:48 CMCompiler
drwxrwxr-x  8 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 09:48 .git
-rw-rw-r--  1 heinzelp heinzelp   35 2012-01-02 09:48 .gitignore
drwxrwxr-x  2 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 09:48 menu_items
drwxrwxr-x  4 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 09:48 plugins
-rw-rw-r--  1 heinzelp heinzelp    0 2012-01-02 09:48 README
drwxrwxr-x  5 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 09:48 tools

Code:
REPO: /home/heinzelp/Development/CM-GB
BRANCH: gingerbread
DEVICE_MAN: htc
DEVICE_MOD: vision
Sorry
Code:
ls -al /home/heinzelp/Development/CM-GB

Reactions: sajan118

1of16

Jan 20, 2009
np

Code:
drwxrwxr-x   3 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 android
drwxrwxr-x   9 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 bionic
drwxrwxr-x   5 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 bootable
drwxrwxr-x   7 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 build
drwxrwxr-x  16 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 dalvik
drwxrwxr-x  20 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 development
drwxrwxr-x  18 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 device
drwxrwxr-x 101 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 external
drwxrwxr-x   5 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 frameworks
drwxrwxr-x  11 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 hardware
drwxrwxr-x  14 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 libcore
-r--r--r--   1 heinzelp heinzelp   87 2012-01-02 11:22 Makefile
drwxrwxr-x   8 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 ndk
drwxrwxr-x   4 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:42 out
drwxrwxr-x   7 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 packages
drwxrwxr-x  15 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:24 prebuilt
drwxrwxr-x   6 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 .repo
drwxrwxr-x  27 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:24 sdk
drwxrwxr-x  10 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:24 system
drwxrwxr-x   5 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:24 vendor

lithid-cm

Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
np

Code:
drwxrwxr-x   3 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 android
drwxrwxr-x   9 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 bionic
drwxrwxr-x   5 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 bootable
drwxrwxr-x   7 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 build
drwxrwxr-x  16 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 dalvik
drwxrwxr-x  20 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 development
drwxrwxr-x  18 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 device
drwxrwxr-x 101 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 external
drwxrwxr-x   5 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 frameworks
drwxrwxr-x  11 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 hardware
drwxrwxr-x  14 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 libcore
-r--r--r--   1 heinzelp heinzelp   87 2012-01-02 11:22 Makefile
drwxrwxr-x   8 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 ndk
drwxrwxr-x   4 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:42 out
drwxrwxr-x   7 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:23 packages
drwxrwxr-x  15 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:24 prebuilt
drwxrwxr-x   6 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:22 .repo
drwxrwxr-x  27 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:24 sdk
drwxrwxr-x  10 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:24 system
drwxrwxr-x   5 heinzelp heinzelp 4096 2012-01-02 11:24 vendor
I am puzzled as to what isn't working. It is complaining that your not in the repos path while executing those commands. Tho its configured correctly to be in that path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyanogenmod Compiler (CMC) GUI
    Build cyanogenmod with a gui.

1ZFWd.png

Known issues:
    - Currently no multi-threading, which means when you press sync or compile, there is no loading bar (app looks like its failing, its not.). I am working on that.
    (If you want to watch the output of the sync or compile, just open a terminal and type "cmc", I log all to the system.)
    - When locking the CMCompiler to the unity launcher you have to logout and log back in refer: ubuntu bug 916098
    - Currently there isn't great error logic and dialogs to warn you about everything. Something that is still being working on. Just run from the terminal if you have an issue that you need to report.
    - Missing make clean and make installclean. These will be added in the future.

Found bugs to fix v0.1:
    - No "/" at the end of custom repo string path.
    - Error checking for compile start

*Please any issue that should arise, I apologize in advanced. Please let me know with as much detail as possible to replicate the issue and I will resolve it.

Please read:
    I have thought maybe times different ways I was going to go about this. Ads, donate version, paid app, etc. I choose to keep the project open, as that's how I roll. I do ask that if you enjoy the application that you try to donate something. This was my first gui project and took a lot of time and effort to even get it to where it is right now. I hope everyone enjoys the app as much as I enjoy working on it.

Install:
    Note: If you are using the old ppa then look at post # 2 on how to remove it before adding this.
    Code:
    sudo apt-add-repository ppa:lithid/ppa
    sudo apt-get update

Install daily dev builds:

Code:
    sudo apt-get install cmcompiler-daily

Install beta builds:

Note: Not yet available.
    Code:
     sudo apt-get install cmcompiler-beta
    Install stable builds:
    Note: Not yet available.
    Code:
     sudo apt-get install cmcompiler
    Note: You cannot have daily and stable at the same time. You can only use either or.

Source code | Bugs | Answers
    Build info:
    daily-builds

Enjoy some signatures from SavocaFTW:

Cq1ed.jpg

IjnVz.jpg

121EB.jpg

You can follow me on google+ I tend to talk about it a bit on there as well.
    Cyanogenmod Compiler (CMCompiler) HALP!

Error Codes:
    Error: Need to sync first - After choosing compile, the program didn't find the needed .repo folder in your repo path. This assumes you never ran sync, so you never downloaded the code. You could have also renamed the .repo folder to something else, which would cause this error as well.
    Error: device not found - Your device was not found in the repo, might be unsupported.
    Error: Adb isn't running - First time running compile, you will need to have your phone connected and ADB running in order to pull off needed files from your phone.
    Error: Extract-files came back False - This means a script called extract-files.sh failed to pull off those needed files from your phone.
    Error: Compile error please check - This indicates that your build failed. You will need to run cmcompiler via terminal to get why.
    Error: Repo Script needs setup - You don't have the repo script installed. Install it.
    Code:
    curl https://dl-ssl.google.com/dl/googlesource/git-repo/repo > ~/repo
    chmod a+x ~/repo
    sudo mv ~/repo /usr/local/bin/repo
    Error: No device configured - Appears there is no device configured, just select one from the setup menu.

Removing old ppa:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get remove cmcompiler-daily
    sudo apt-get install ppa-purge
    sudo ppa-purge ppa:long-jeremie/ppa
    About Cmcompiler CLI
    ** If you are still using the CLI version, I have not updated it in sometime. I might get back to that but for right now the gui is my main focus. Please understand. You could always clone and make edits to the CLI here
    for anyone still following, some big things are about to happen to cmc.

https://plus.google.com/photos/103024643047948973176/albums/5731412329610445089
    I know I haven't been updating the github code in a few days but that is because I have been working on a pretty decent update.

2in8t.png

Instead of the one interface and items branched off, this will be one unified Cyanogenmod Compiler. Each page will explain what the option is that you are choosing. If there are commands, it will show you them, this new update will actually teach you how to compile a rom without a gui, just by following the steps. This isn't just a walk through. It will be just like the old "setup" dialog I had, except with more information. I really hope you guys will enjoy the new update coming in the next few days.

Thank you.
    I have released the Beta v0.1 of the CMC GUI. Please be gentle if you run into issues. Been trying very hard to test everything I can.

Thanks!

READ THE OP