Lock screen being bi passed

Search This thread

bendirkss

Dec 9, 2011
Winnipeg
I have my lock screen set up as a pattern, and sometimes it'll just bi pass the entire lock screen and turn my phone on right to my home screen. Has anyone had this and have a fix?

AGISCI

Apr 21, 2013
Concepción
www.cromer.cl
I have my lock screen set up as a pattern, and sometimes it'll just bi pass the entire lock screen and turn my phone on right to my home screen. Has anyone had this and have a fix?

In settings -> security
There is an option called automatically lock, set it to "immediately" and it will lock at instantly when the screen goes off. If it is set to anything else, it is possible to use the phone without the pattern until that time is reached.

bendirkss

Dec 9, 2011
Winnipeg
In settings -> security
There is an option called automatically lock, set it to "immediately" and it will lock at instantly when the screen goes off. If it is set to anything else, it is possible to use the phone without the pattern until that time is reached.
Yeah I've always had that set to immediately. Does nothing

ing.edgar.v

Oct 12, 2012
Try this

There is a setting in security where u can chose power button instantly locks. Look for the option power button, not automatically lock.

Last edited:

bendirkss

Dec 9, 2011
Winnipeg
I do have knowledge with android, im not a total air head! If I don't have a pin or pattern set up, and just slide, then it doesn't bi pass it.