Stock ANA2 Kernel Please :)

Search This thread
Hello, could someone please upload the stock ANA2 Kernel as I mistakenly deleted my nandroid backup and am currently stuck on Virginity Kernel v4 :( I want the stock one, because it showed far better performance on my phone. And I can't flash the stock fw through odin, because I have some tweaks on my ROM. Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ahmed.ragab

Oct 18, 2012
Cairo
Hello, could someone please upload the stock ANA2 Kernel as I mistakenly deleted my nandroid backup and am currently stuck on Virginity Kernel v4 :( I want the stock one, because it showed far better performance on my phone. And I can't flash the stock fw through odin, because I have some tweaks on my ROM. Thanks in advance :)

this one better than stock ANA2 flash and try ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qg6nmpolg5peffo/AMJ3_kernel_signed.zip

Gw|n

Mar 11, 2010
try it and see the difference in performance

Tested on whole ROMs, ANA2 is faster, better AnTuTu benchmark result.

I find both ana2 and amj3 kernels work almost the same,but I ended up going back to the ANA2 one. I think it's a little more faster than amj3 ;) but best way to tell is by trying both of them yourself.

I think it too, that's the reason why I asked.

Last edited:
Tested on whole ROMs, ANA2 is faster, better AnTuTu benchmark result.

I think it too, that's the reason why I asked.

well, i just gotta tell you one thing - don't trust benchmarks that much, because sometimes it can show a low benchmark, but your phone might perform even better than when it showed a higher score :)