[ROM] [Unofficial] AOKP | Milestone 6 | R3

Search This thread

Romanbb

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2009
Seattle
aokp.co
Hello, I thought I would share this with anyone who might want it

• This is for *only* the T-Mobile Galaxy S3 (SGH-T999)
  • I used CyanogenMod SGS3 device trees. Thank and donate to them for doing the work to bring AOSP to your phone.
Download Milestone 6 R3
Download Gapps

Code:
R3
- fixed phone calls

R2
- fixed camera
R1
- initial

Installation
  1. Wipe data
  2. Flash ROM
  3. Flash Gapps
  4. Reboot

Bugs
  1. forcing camera to focus causes it to crash (reboot to fix)
  2. connecting to PC issues as well it seems

Bugs:;

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
I love me some AOKP!!! Unfortunately, I'm using a Sprint SGS3. Any chance you'll be supporting our phones the way you did with the NS4G?

elterible

Jan 21, 2009
Chicago, IL
Just flashed this and it's working perfectly! Calls, sms, camera and everything else I've tested so far is flawless

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Kilroy672

May 31, 2008
The Buckeye State
Before I try to flash this rom. I want to know what is differant from this and the stock rom that came with the SG3 other than not having TW? I know I need to back up first. Are all the main features stripped out or are they still there? How safe and stable is it to flash?

bone$

Jul 12, 2009
Texas
answer a few questions...

camera works, yes autofocus does not fc/crash
video recording works/ 720p (20 sec record and playback without probs)
GPS works, very fast lock
ICS 4.0.4

this rom is sweet!

alphaghost13

Jul 11, 2010
Killeen, TX
Just tried this and runs very smooth. The only issue I had was in Settings when I click on Storage, it just goes back to home screen. Also, Video Camera does force close. Other than that, everything seemed to run great.

Kilroy672

May 31, 2008
The Buckeye State
I can't. It just stays there. It is vol up, power button and home button right? And yes I did a back up.
Nevermind. I'm in recovery. whew.
BTW why did this flash not work?

Last edited:

MMontanez347

Nov 7, 2010
Bronx, NY
I can't. It just stays there. It is vol up, power button and home button right? And yes I did a back up.
Nevermind. I'm in recovery. whew.
BTW why did this flash not work?

could be a bad flash, its rare those happen though, i installed no problem but once i restored my apps and system settings with titanium backup i started getting force closes every second!! so ill wait till the next update but try downloading again and flashing again, could just be a bad flash

Kilroy672

May 31, 2008
The Buckeye State
could be a bad flash, its rare those happen though, i installed no problem but once i restored my apps and system settings with titanium backup i started getting force closes every second!! so ill wait till the next update but try downloading again and flashing again, could just be a bad flash

Doing my backup now. Might try the CM9 tomorrow and see what happends. Thanks for the help. :good:

capcanuck

May 3, 2011

Strange you guys are having these issues.. My flash went smoothly, and I've been geekin out on this since I flashed and and ran my battery from 100 to 15 without a single issue. I would reflash...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts