How do I Get Sprint S3 bootup and samsung logo

Search This thread

PartyDroid

Account currently disabled
Nov 28, 2012
Sweden
I am trying to learn how to build my own stocked rom of sprint with all bloatware removed. can you help provide me the boot animation and shut down video that you have on your 4.3 please. Because i am trying to combine multiple 4.3 roms together to make a custom rom. but i have not got the sprint bootup and samsung logo yet is there another special way to loaded it up on to and any rom? :crying: please help..

I love everybody's work. Please keep it up i am just a beginner so please bear with me on any questions that i may ask of anyone.

Thank in advance.
Daniel Rowland
USMC DoD 1993-1999

I would also love to learn something else and that would be learning to do costume boot animations for the Marine Corps that i served. I would like to do a 3D spinning Marine Corps Logo as a boot logo.

Last edited:

Chris Kurisu

Jan 7, 2014
Funny. I just searched "how to make a bootanimation"

I am trying to learn how to build my own stocked rom of sprint with all bloatware removed. can you help provide me the boot animation and shut down video that you have on your 4.3 please. Because i am trying to combine multiple 4.3 roms together to make a custom rom. but i have not got the sprint bootup and samsung logo yet is there another special way to loaded it up on to and any rom? :crying: please help..

I love everybody's work. Please keep it up i am just a beginner so please bear with me on any questions that i may ask of anyone.

Thank in advance.
Daniel Rowland
USMC DoD 1993-1999

I would also love to learn something else and that would be learning to do costume boot animations for the Marine Corps that i served. I would like to do a 3D spinning Marine Corps Logo as a boot logo.

Here you go:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1852621