Can't use in-app shops for some reason

Search This thread

Aligatorex

Sep 20, 2013
Ok so I got my HTC One M8 2 weeks ago and I had no problems with it except for this. I can't use any of the in-app shops like let's say in Plants vs Zombies 2 or Tiny Death Star. I tried everything I could think of. I tried searching on the web but i couldn't find one this about it.

I have screenshots of what i get when I try but i can't post the links yet, it says that I'm not connected to the internet (I am) or that there are issues connecting to the play store (play store works fine).

What should I do?

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
Ok so I got my HTC One M8 2 weeks ago and I had no problems with it except for this. I can't use any of the in-app shops like let's say in Plants vs Zombies 2 or Tiny Death Star. I tried everything I could think of. I tried searching on the web but i couldn't find one this about it.

I have screenshots of what i get when I try but i can't post the links yet, it says that I'm not connected to the internet (I am) or that there are issues connecting to the play store (play store works fine).

What should I do?

You might try posting this thread in the HTC One M8 forum, they may have a better idea of the issue there.