[Q] 7.4.9 root

Search This thread

amanda30001

Nov 22, 2010
hi, i dont know i ive completely missed something, ive been looking for hours and different sites are saying different things and other sites i dont understand, is it possible to root kfhd 7.4.9 version

thankyou

SafinWasi

Dec 15, 2013
Unknown
hi, i dont know i ive completely missed something, ive been looking for hours and different sites are saying different things and other sites i dont understand, is it possible to root kfhd 7.4.9 version

thankyou
I would suggest you to downgrade the OS to an older version because version 7.4.9 has its system partition shrunk,so the root exploit doesn't work.

permutations

May 27, 2008
New York City
I rooted 7.4.9 with Root Many Android. I didn't flash bootloaders or roms or anything, but root worked.

You mean the Bin4ry script, right? But which option? He doesn't explicitly support the Kindle Fire HD running 7.4.9.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

You mean the Bin4ry script, right? But which option? He doesn't explicitly support the Kindle Fire HD running 7.4.9.

Thanks.

I found it. Option 3 of Bin4ry (New Standard-Root - Ariel Berkman) roots Kindle Fire HD running 7.4.9.

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

I found it. Option 3 of Bin4ry (New Standard-Root - Ariel Berkman) roots Kindle Fire HD running 7.4.9.

Bin4ry is the *root many Android* tool. It's the same process that's rooted the Kindle for some time although I didn't know it did 7.9 but it won't hurt to try. If it fails you won't hurt your tablet.

Top Liked Posts