[THE]2/19/09 Fuze Flip Clock [Add on Theme w/ wallpaper, sliding sounds, & ringtone]

Search This thread

herg62123

Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2007
Everywhere a htc phone is located
[THE]2/19/09 Fuze Flip Clock [Add on Theme w/ wallpaper, sliding sounds, & ringtone]

ADD ON THEMES FOUND IN POST # 2

IF YOU HAVE TF3D VERSION LOWER THAN 1.2.35 PLEASE USE V7 WITH FULL MANILA UPGRADE. IF YOU HAVE VERSION 1.2.35 OR HIGHER USE THE NON FULL MANILA UPGRADE VERSION.

KNOWN ISSUES ARE IN POST NUMBER THREE

I got tired of not having the flip clock on the AT&T Rom so here is my first attempt on adding all the files AT&T left out to make the flip clock work.

It will remove the AT&T Tab. I am sure no one will miss the AT&T Tab. BUT, if you want it by request i can add it back in if you like me to.

This only updates the manila files (ex. - #_manila) only. It does not update the manila.exe files. UNLESS YOU HAVE TF3D VERSION LOWER THAN 1.35.

Fair warning this will update all manila 3d files and it adds the htc black.tsk into windows. It will over write all files and add new files to make flip clock work.

the background picture looks like what came on the non branded touch pro and diamond.

this files is hugh so heads up on this.

i am sure it can be trimmed down, it is just a big change from fixing m2d and now having to learn about m3d.

as my skills improve a smaller and faster file will be updated.

once you install this file go to settings\today and select htc black.tsk to get rid of the gray bars on top and on bottom.

pics will be added soon.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TURN TouchFLO3D OFF BEFORE INSTALLING THIS CAB

V7 POSTED NOW.....

I AM NOT THE CREATOR OF THE IMAGES....SOME ARE OEM AND A FEW I TOUCHED UP, WHILE OTHERS WERE CREATED BY SOMEONE ELSE. I TAKE NO CLAIM TO THE ART WORK....JUST PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER TO GET IT TO WORK.

FOUND HERE on Mediafire

To add your city to the database go to this thread.

You can find the cab here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=475111

On ALL ANALOG CLOCK VERSIONS - you will need to go to settings tab, click wallpaper button, and click on the diamond wallpaper.png to make the home screen look like the rest of the pages. Also the analog clock can be moved by holding the stylus on the analog clock for 2 seconds, and then drag to where you want to place the clock.

Last edited:

herg62123

Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2007
Everywhere a htc phone is located
DO YOU JUST WANT LANDSCAPE TF3D ONLY, GO HERE IF THAT IS TRUE: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=475557

Known Issues If Any Will Be Posted Here

If you lost tabs due to Adv Config 3.3 or diamond tf3d confi tools download "Restore all tabs to tf3d.cab" from my mediafire account to get all of the tabs back again.

Color of font in sound and data has a hot fix that is released. download "Hotfix for font issue in data and sound settings.cab" from my mediafire account to fix this issue.

If your People Tab has a delay or doesn't work (ie - Crystal flip White Numbers Version) download HERG62123's HOTFIX for People Tab.cab from the hotfix folder in my mediafire account

My Applications to Program HOTFIX.cab ....only on v7 this applys. Change My Applications to Programs in the title bar for the programs tab. download from my mediafire account now

Everyone Say Thanks Btprice and ITNV For Help on fixing issues on this theme

V7C1 - now with hd contacts, black sliders, and better looking landscape tf3d.

Last edited:

P1Tater

Retired Senior Moderator
Nov 28, 2007
In UR Head
Nice job. I'm sure many will appreciate this due to the fact if you try to use the TF3D customizer and add a theme, the stock ATT rom slows down tremendously.

Very nice job.

bigb252

Jul 22, 2008
America
Can you upload it onto another file-sharing site? MEGAUPLOAD acts really dumb with my comp...Saying I'm currently downloading a 20MB file already (no way).

Please? :)

casey.davis

Nov 11, 2008
mines having a bit of an odd error now, it worked fine until I rebooted the phone and now there are little white bars at the top and bottom of the clock, kinda like it didnt flip all the way. Attached is a picture.

fuze_flipclock_problem.JPG

TeslaTrav

Nov 4, 2008
That's strange your clock is black bg with white text. Mine is White bg with black text. See below. Hey, try giving it a reinstall.

screencap.jpg

Trav

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
Nice work Herg. Looks awesome. I am modifying AVlev's Dialer Skin from the Diamond to work on the Fuze in landscape. I am almost done with it. Just two images I cant seem to locate. It will fit perfectly with this background.

helpwithmy8525

Aug 16, 2007
I got tired of not having the flip clock on the AT&T Rom so here is my first attempt on adding all the files AT&T left out to make the flip clock work.

It will remove the AT&T Tab. I am sure no one will miss the AT&T Tab. BUT, if you want it by request i can add it back in if you like me to.

This only updates the manila files (ex. - #_manila) only. It does not update the manila.exe files.

Fair warning this will update all manila 3d files and it adds the htc black.tsk into windows. It will over write all files and add new files to make flip clock work.

the background picture looks like what came on the non branded touch pro and diamond.

this files is hugh so heads up on this.

i am sure it can be trimmed down, it is just a big change from fixing m2d and now having to learn about m3d.

as my skills improve a smaller and faster file will be updated.

once you install this file go to settings\today and select htc black.tsk to get rid of the gray bars on top and on bottom.

pics will be added soon.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TURN TouchFLO3D OFF BEFORE INSTALLING THIS CAB

HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD

Can this .cab be uninstalled? And if so, will the home tab return to the default setting? Will the AT&T tab be restored after uninstall? I really want to try it out, but I'm not ready to make any PERMANENT changes, and I want to avoid hard resets for now. Thanks for anyone who can answer this.

helpwithmy8525

Aug 16, 2007
Nope: "It will over write all files and add new files to make flip clock work"

Backup using Sprite and then restore if you dont like it.

I thought about that, but I avoid Sprite Backup, because it always screws up my 2 e-mail accounts. Of course I can download the emails again, but if I don't backup emails, then I lose all my SMS/MMS, which can't be retrieved....

mskovrinskie

Feb 17, 2006
Install worked and the the theme looks great, but it removed my default Weather location (Harrisburg, PA) and the Weather database Editor tool (found in one of these forums) won't let me add it back. The only option is to add a country, but that doesn't do anything.

[EDIT] Weather Editor 1.1 modified was able to put my location back in the DB. Weather Editor 1.2 did not work.

Last edited: