What have you eaten today?

Search This thread

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
They were the store brand and extremely salty so I didn't enjoy them much but I was hungry so I ate them anyway. The ones I make tastes way better. Genuine crab meat can be kind of expensive though.
You didn't ask all of that but I just felt like sharing. ;):)

I like salmon so I'll try salmon cakes. Probably cheaper to make too.

ur making me hungry.... i want some fried oysters, oysters on the half shell, some soft shell crab, fried catfish, boiled and fried skrimps, and of course boiled crawfish....

veeman

Apr 7, 2012
Minnesota
They were the store brand and extremely salty so I didn't enjoy them much but I was hungry so I ate them anyway. The ones I make tastes way better. Genuine crab meat can be kind of expensive though.
You didn't ask all of that but I just felt like sharing. ;)

I like salmon so I'll try salmon cakes. Probably cheaper to make too. :)

They have fake crab meat?

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
ima eat good tomorrow.... only day i get out the house.... take my mom out to eat.... im thinkin seafood... or a nice steak place... ill post back the results....

TheSkinnyDrummer

Feb 12, 2012
Fallbrook, CA
www.vimeo.com
Ahhh... LMAO.... Guess we'll never know...

081927c5-9021-a29f.jpg

Sent from your mom.

Reactions: AtoZ0to9

TheSkinnyDrummer

Feb 12, 2012
Fallbrook, CA
www.vimeo.com
Well thanks man... XDA and my family is all I've got... I cut ties with everyone / everything else....

Ima post my anklet in the images thread...

Same here.

I have my kids....Spaghetti and Meatball, and my dear Wife. Ever since I retired from playing in bands, my life has gotten a lot simpler.

Sent from your mom.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345622643765.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345622643765.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: AtoZ0to9

Freakthis08

May 18, 2012
Minneapolis
I ate kids

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Sour patch kids :cool::cool:

You monster! :p

My son and I just had hot dogs for lunch. Before that was some fruit loops for breakfast!

Yumm

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda app-developers app

W

WiredPirate

I've only ate a small bag of pretzels today, this thread is making me hungry. I'm about to be off work and I'm thinking Papa Johns or something.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And I'm about to eat some Ramen noodles and I'm sure they will be delicious because that's one thing I don't screw up when I'm cooking.
    The Manchurian cup of noodles were most excellent.
    Crawfish and cookies n' cream snow cone! :D
    had some popeyes spicy strips and red beans and rice! they have this new sauce called blackened ranch and its off the chain :highfive:
    Ramen noodles.
    I can afford better, but they're quick easy, and taste good.
    My father in law is 60 and he's always only had one meal per day. He's fine.:rolleyes:

Sent from your mom.

It might be okay for some people, but not for everyone.

As for BNaughty, eating once a day wouldn't aid him in losing weight though...

The key to losing weight is working out ( obviously ) + eating healthy meals throughout the day to help raise metabolism.
    I ate kids

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Sour patch kids :cool::cool: