Z Ultra as Honami on Recovery Mode

Search This thread

pi2in3

Feb 3, 2011
i rooted and Unlocked Botloader of my c6802 on 14.3.A.0.681 frimware fro install ctyanogenMOD Rom... but when i want to flash it FAILED on both TWRP and CWM but i thing surprised me in TWRP the errore is like this:
this is for togari "c6802 c6806 c6833" but this device is Honami!!!!
i'm sure i downloaded togari version of cyano.

mathurmatt

May 2, 2013
Delhi
i rooted and Unlocked Botloader of my c6802 on 14.3.A.0.681 frimware fro install ctyanogenMOD Rom... but when i want to flash it FAILED on both TWRP and CWM but i thing surprised me in TWRP the errore is like this:
this is for togari "c6802 c6806 c6833" but this device is Honami!!!!
i'm sure i downloaded togari version of cyano.

Flash boot.img

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
Just extract the boot.img file from the cm zip and flash it via fasboot or flashtool...........and you are done

pi2in3

Feb 3, 2011
I flash boot.img and after that flash both FXP and Cyanogen Zip files. but there is just loop on bootscreen whether FXP or Cyanogen.
i flash zip files several times and Gapps. also i wipe data and cach.

Last edited:

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand
I flash boot.img and after that flash both FXP and Cyanogen Zip files. but there is just loop on bootscreen whether FXP or Cyanogen.
i flash zip files several times and Gapps. also i wipe data and cach.

In one of your other posts you mention relocking the BL? It has to be unlocked.

Also if you are on a 6802 you have to be coming off a c6833 firmware for some reason, this is the most likely I think

pi2in3

Feb 3, 2011
In one of your other posts you mention relocking the BL? It has to be unlocked.

Also if you are on a 6802 you have to be coming off a c6833 firmware for some reason, this is the most likely I think

whenever its necessary i do it like flashing non-stock ROMs.;) sorry but i didnt got thisone :

you have to be coming off a c6833 firmware for some reason.:eek: