Is there a way to unlock the SGH-M919 without having to pay?shdwitho

Search This thread

MoodSwinger

Dec 5, 2011
Suburban "D"
if you are lucky enough to try some of the ones out there that have worked for others, and they work for you yes, but what firmware are you on, because from my experience, if you are on anything MDL or above (4.3 i believe), I doubt you'll fond one that works. I spent about a week trying them all, anything I could find, then I finally broke down and paid for one and with everything I went thru I wished I'd ahve just done that from the beginning, once it's done it's done and the sky's the limit.

If you decide to break-down and buy one I would recommend the one I used and I got the unlock and unfreeze codes (or something like that), but it was a quick turnaround and worth it in the end. PM me if you want to know what it was I used, Don't want it to be misinterpreted as spamming.

Good luck.

Reactions: diveoz

diveoz

Aug 31, 2011
if you are lucky enough to try some of the ones out there that have worked for others, and they work for you yes, but what firmware are you on, because from my experience, if you are on anything MDL or above (4.3 i believe), I doubt you'll fond one that works. I spent about a week trying them all, anything I could find, then I finally broke down and paid for one and with everything I went thru I wished I'd ahve just done that from the beginning, once it's done it's done and the sky's the limit.

If you decide to break-down and buy one I would recommend the one I used and I got the unlock and unfreeze codes (or something like that), but it was a quick turnaround and worth it in the end. PM me if you want to know what it was I used, Don't want it to be misinterpreted as spamming.

Good luck.

MoodSwinger,
PM sent... thanks for your comments here. I was looking for exactly what you posted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Good luck.