[Theme] ICS Theme for Gingerbread Updated 3-6-12

Search This thread

jitin02

Mar 17, 2009
Unknown
www.safaribikes.com
I guess sir you must have checked out the link pm you days back. which was related to slide notification clearing

I am unable to ampletd it as in this case I am noob and pro like you can do it
Sent from my SK17i using XDA App

tenorntex

Dec 15, 2010
Dallas
I will look into it more when I get more free time to do more coding. I already have a few projects that I am currently working on.

tenorntex

Dec 15, 2010
Dallas
No, this theme is only for a GB version of the Dell Streak. It will cause boot loops if you try to use it on anything other.

advant1985

Dec 26, 2011
jakarta
Last edited:

tenorntex

Dec 15, 2010
Dallas
This is the theme for the rom gingerbread or just for CM7??:):)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1528412

and how the steps to install the theme?
, I am using your rom,,, Longhorn 2.2v4 Updated 2-14-12
rom a very fast,

thank you, from my dell streak 5

Yes the Cyanogen Theme is Only for the CM7 Rom.

You should use either Theme A or B at this point. It should be similar to what is on version 2.2.4, only minor theme adjustments. All of the Themes are flashed using Streakmod Recovery.

advant1985

Dec 26, 2011
jakarta
Yes the Cyanogen Theme is Only for the CM7 Rom.

You should use either Theme A or B at this point. It should be similar to what is on version 2.2.4, only minor theme adjustments. All of the Themes are flashed using Streakmod Recovery.

I've tried the CM7, CM7 but is not performing well for my phone, I am finally back in your rom

use the theme that you created for CM7, is there any major changes to the performance of the rom?

sorry for my bad english

K

Kolteabhiman

I think CM7 does not need any theme

There are 1200% complete and
Better themes in the andr0id market

tenorntex

Dec 15, 2010
Dallas
I think CM7 does not need any theme

There are 1200% complete and
Better themes in the andr0id market

I agree with you that there are plenty of themes on the market, and you are entitled to your opinion, but I did not make a CM7 theme. It is a theme for the actual ROM itself. I never said it was a CM7 theme. Thanks for playing though.

advant1985

Dec 26, 2011
jakarta
sorry .... I asked here because I have not been able to post on the developer forum dell streak ...

I tried to flash your new rom [ROM] Longhorn 2.5 Updated 3-11-12

-came from the stock rom 407 - dell keyboard FC
-come from you Longhorn 2.2.v4- dell keyboard FC
-comes from the rom CM7-dell keyboard FC

what should i do ..?? sory my bad english

Last edited:

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
Tenortex, I know I'm late here by about a month but take a look at your SystemUI.apk in "A". It has a directory that the SystemUI.apk from version 10 does not have: "raw". Within that directory are the combined images for the digital battery meter in the bar. I think that is the source of "A" freezing units. Nick's solution for Touch of ICS was to completely replace each battery meter image with a digital meter PNG, identical to what you did for the battery icon with the white border.

The only reason I found this out is that I tore open the .apk files to attempt to solve the minor annoyances I mentioned back in January, except for the center clock. I'm used to that one now. :)

xxxyyyraptor

Dec 17, 2012
varaždin
flashing theme problem

i tryed to flash this theme on my streak (using your latest rom longhorn 2.9.3(it's awesome btw)) but after that it wont boot any more, it reaches that cyanogen spining wheel animation and it freezes...i tryed rebooting, clearing chace, factory reset, clearing data...but nothing helps...i also browsed forum searching for an answer but couldnt find anything helpfull...(sorry for beeing noob and for my bad english :))

Top Liked Posts