Post your home screen!

Search This thread

catfish07

Sep 8, 2008
very good on you get'n a rescue, dog, yes people are fucn in the head to do that to a dog, we have a couple we rescued from the pound...

Got another rescue that we scooped up as they were walking her to the room to be put down.. best dog ever!

*Sent from my Emancipated Infuse with 2 scratches and a wiggly volume button.*

NunHugger

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Resurrecting an old theme from the rom I cut my "dev" umbilical cord...SuperNova
screen_20120421_1045.jpg

Just the beggining. Lots of stuff needs tweaked, including the dropdown...but the theme shall be cyan/purple.

Attachments

• screen_20120421_1045.jpg
    screen_20120421_1045.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 181

catfish07

Sep 8, 2008
Was wondering if anyone had the boot animation that came with Zeus.. The one with the android and the crumbling wall. Just checking.. It was cool

*Sent from my Emancipated Infuse with 2 scratches and a wiggly volume button.*

Bubba

Dec 31, 2011
Hell ( I've taken over. Come on down.)
I deleted it it just didn't go away. But I had someone else take care of it another way.:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Thank you .. I am not in any way a prude .. but my 13 year old does look at the thread from time to time. Just think it was a bit much for a public thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mrhaley30705

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lol..can we haz share? :D

I am working on a build to share. Just got to get it to build ;)
    uploadfromtaptalk1333023520005.jpg
    Working on red.
    A little something new we are working on.
    These images dont offend me...honestly. I was telling someone last week...I now have a new favorite model :) But at the same time, I am a teacher. Although it does not offend me, it makes me uncomfortable knowing that there are minors here. We have women on these boards as well. Just try to look at the big picture.

I will go back to my box and watch my reruns of Gidget...and maybe I should go elsewhere...maybe
    Its not the point of nit wanting to share, its the point I don't have the time to support or update it like a from should be supported... Nun will get you guys a build soon..:D